PDA

View Full Version : Klondike Goose Blinds

LaidBack
06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
We have 3 pit blinds available for the upcoming duck / goose season. These are 10'(4-man) pit blinds in rice fields located just south of Lake Arthur in Klondike. Blinds are 7k each. Call for additional info:

Dave - (337) 396-8265

LaidBack
06-07-2013, 11:33 AM
I have got quite a few calls from guys looking for"duck" blinds. The ricefields that we are hunting in will be cut at the end of October. The farmer is going to open up the levees & drain the water when he cuts the rice. As soon as he is done cutting the levees will be sealed back up so that rain water can collect in the fields. Water is not guaranteed in the fields & the farmer will not pump water into the fields for us as he pulls his pumps to rebuild & service them over the winter months. The fields will hold rainwater but we can't control mother nature, so again I can't guarantee water. For this reason, these blinds are going to be better for folks looking to kill geese more so than ducks. That's not to say that you won't kill any ducks out there, because you will. It's just going to be 75-80% geese & you don't have to have water to kill geese.

We can guarantee you a blind to hunt for teal season though.

Anyway, give me a ring if anyone is interested... Thanks