PDA

View Full Version : dinar

Asterisk-Rich
07-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Anyone have any insight to what is going on? I bought 1.5 mill a while back. I know they recently came out of chapter 7. Hopefully when/if they revalue their currency it will at least go back to what it was back in the day.

Raymond
07-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Wife has some of that crap, IMO it will be worth less than you paid for it. Just another MLM because someone made money on the scam somewhere.

Loneshark
07-12-2013, 07:44 AM
In my opinion it will only be worth what you would pay for kindling in your fireplace. If you search if online the only sites claiming it will ever go up in value are sites which also sell Dinars. I wish you luck because I know a lot of people who have purchased the stuff. But I will never purchase any.

wacotiger
07-12-2013, 08:05 AM
One of the biggest internet scams in history. The scam has been operating since the early 1990's and there are still suckers thinking it will be revalued and be worth a fortune. I counsel plenty of clients that still won't believe me, but I've been giving them the same advice for the last 23 years. I sorry there are still people out there buying the dinar, but thankfully, most people are investing less than $10,000 and their scam losses are not too big. I think that is why the scammers make so much money because they don't ask for much and they have high volume.

Asterisk-Rich
07-12-2013, 09:26 AM
I got it for really cheap about 4 years ago when I was living in new York and had some extra money to play around with. I believe they were around $3.22 to 1USD before the currency was a devalued. It looks like iraq is making the right steps to get their financial situation turned around. Of course im skeptical just like all of you but when I purchased it I looked at it as spending $1500 on lottery tickets.

wacotiger
07-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Should have bought the lottery tickets. Great chance of making money than the dinar.

"W"
07-12-2013, 03:19 PM
LMAO... yea this is the 1st thing a Stock Broker will tell you

Run Run Run

Scam

"W"
07-12-2013, 03:19 PM
LMAO... yea this is the 1st thing a Stock Broker will tell you

Run Run Run

Scam