PDA

View Full Version : Question about boat options

Red Devil
05-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Do you guys think it would be cheaper to buy my boat equipped or would I be better off doing it myself? I.E. trolling motor, GPS, on board charger, radio,etc.

"W"
05-22-2009, 05:20 PM
BUY READY 2 GO!!! Unless you want to lose your TEMPER and PUT POP KNOTS ON your new BOAT!!! BEEN THERE!!!

Sea Pickle
05-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Do it yourself, don't be a sissy! Once ya do it yourself, you can fix anything that goes wrong on the water!

Deadly D
05-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Do you guys think it would be cheaper to buy my boat equipped or would I be better off doing it myself? I.E. trolling motor, GPS, on board charger, radio,etc.
Devil that stuff is not hard to mount, just plan on taking your time and think about it. Dont rush to try and hurry up to go fishing:)

Red Devil
05-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Devil that stuff is not hard to mount, just plan on taking your time and think about it. Dont rush to try and hurry up to go fishing:)
Oh i'm not. I've owned boats before and can handle my own when it comes to tools and stuff. I was just wanting opinions on cost and what the cheaper route would be. Thanks for the input though. Besides, I talked to the better half and she says I need to hold off right now due to the fact we are in the middle of a home puchase.

Deadly D
05-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Oh i'm not. I've owned boats before and can handle my own when it comes to tools and stuff. I was just wanting opinions on cost and what the cheaper route would be. Thanks for the input though. Besides, I talked to the better half and she says I need to hold off right now due to the fact we are in the middle of a home puchase.
best two last words (YES DEAR):*****::*****:

Red Devil
05-22-2009, 07:45 PM
best two last words (YES DEAR):*****::*****:
I see you been there yourself!!!!!!

LittleRob
05-22-2009, 07:55 PM
I've been there to I just agree with her until she leaves the room, then I mumble under my breath, but be careful they have super hearing.

huntin fool
05-22-2009, 08:02 PM
I've been there to I just agree with her until she leaves the room, then I mumble under my breath, but be careful they have super hearing.

:*****::*****::*****::*****:

Red Devil
05-22-2009, 08:17 PM
You ain't ever lyin.

Deadly D
05-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Rob you better watch it she will put some big knots on your head.:*****::rotfl::*****::rotfl:

Red Devil
05-22-2009, 08:25 PM
:*****::*****::*****:

pascagoula
05-22-2009, 10:17 PM
If you're buying a boat go ahead and let the dealer rig it out for you. If you do, first, it'll save you headaches, second and most importantly, everything that they install, THEY have to back it up! The work will be warrentied and if anything goes wrong, it's the dealers problem. If you do is all yourself and something is not done right, it's your problem. Go ahead, treat yourslelf and let the dealer rig your boat.

wtretrievers
05-23-2009, 12:55 AM
:amen::amen::amen::amen::amen::amen::amen:If you're buying a boat go ahead and let the dealer rig it out for you. If you do, first, it'll save you headaches, second and most importantly, everything that they install, THEY have to back it up! The work will be warrentied and if anything goes wrong, it's the dealers problem. If you do is all yourself and something is not done right, it's your problem. Go ahead, treat yourslelf and let the dealer rig your boat.