PDA

View Full Version : Lake and Bay Backwater 20'

bay_slayer
11-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Here is the link of a bad azz boat that I came across. I wish I had the $$ to buy this thing right now, cuz I would. I talked to the guy that has the boat and he is selling to the highest bidder.......NO RESERVE!!! IF I had the money I would be keeping this a secret, but since I dont, I figured I would pass it along to anyone interested.:cry::cry::cry: Right now the high bid is $10,400 way below what is is worth.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Lake-Bay-Backwater-20-Flats-Fishing-Bank-Repo_W0QQitemZ130342090308QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFishi ng_Boats?hash=item1e58fe7644

yak'em-n-stack'em
11-11-2009, 03:58 PM
wow

i love this boat

but ill only buy it if the girl comes with it

wtretrievers
11-11-2009, 04:00 PM
wow

i love this boat

but ill only buy it if the girl comes with it
That's the EXPENSIVE part!!!!!!

bay_slayer
11-11-2009, 04:01 PM
HAHA............i just want the boat

yak'em-n-stack'em
11-11-2009, 04:03 PM
ok you buy the boat, ill take the girl lol

LaAngler
11-11-2009, 04:06 PM

ok you buy the boat, ill take the girl lol

you get this boat you get many girls like this one, i bet it will sell for 30K

bay_slayer
11-11-2009, 04:07 PM
if I had the money.........:)

bay_slayer
11-11-2009, 04:08 PM

you get this boat you get many girls like this one

First thing that came to my mind:smokin:

jpeff31787
11-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Very nice.. i didn't see any electronics.. didn't look though my eyes were focusing on something else there

Ray
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I like the girl, but not the boat.

meaux fishing
11-11-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah she is the best part of that pic in my opinion...i like boats with higher sides and windshields...wouldnt feel comfortable taking that into the Gulf

LaAngler
11-11-2009, 05:13 PM
can you imagine a long day on the water, fish not biting, just push a button and............

wtretrievers
11-11-2009, 05:28 PM
:shaking: I'd wear out that button in about 10 mins:grinpimp: 1st cast & nothing, oh well the fish aren't biting, push the button!

fishinpox
11-11-2009, 05:40 PM
you need to try and contact the bank and by-pass the ebay stuff tell em to call you next time and you got cash in hand.

bay_slayer
11-11-2009, 05:44 PM
I tried to offer him what I had at the moment............but I guess I didnt have enough............he said he was gonna let the bid run and sell to the highest bidder

fishinpox
11-11-2009, 05:47 PM
I tried to offer him what I had at the moment............but I guess I didnt have enough............he said he was gonna let the bid run and sell to the highest bidder

man you already said last night you wasnt gonna buy a boat till next year!! quit givin ya self blue balls with all this boat talk!!!! *****

bay_slayer
11-11-2009, 05:53 PM
I know..........I've been trying to hold off since I sold my dam boat. But I thought if I could get that boat with the money I already had........I could end all this misery

fishinpox
11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
I know..........I've been trying to hold off since I sold my dam boat. But I thought if I could get that boat with the money I already had........I could end all this misery

keep savin , do ALOT of research, test drive all sorts of boats , and the right one will come your way. there are tons of boats for sale now as most people cannot afford to run one ( either that or they have their priorities correct unlike most of us) you can also get new boats very cheap right now because many boat manuf. are selling their inventory cheap to get rid of it and after its gone the boats will be built upon sale basically custom built / order

blackmamba
11-11-2009, 06:12 PM
sweet boat but somebody needs to feed that girl

Ray
11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
keep savin , do ALOT of research, test drive all sorts of boats , and the right one will come your way. there are tons of boats for sale now as most people cannot afford to run one ( either that or they have their priorities correct unlike most of us) you can also get new boats very cheap right now because many boat manuf. are selling their inventory cheap to get rid of it and after its gone the boats will be built upon sale basically custom built / order

I wanted a new boat and a new truck and a fishing trip in Costa Rica and to rent a 42 ft. boat for a week in Fla.

So, I decided to keep the truck another couple years and get a fishing boat.
I already have a pleasure boat.

You can afford almost anything you want, if you make sacrifices somewhere else.

If you cannot afford new, there are a lot of good used boats on the market too.

bay_slayer
11-11-2009, 06:42 PM

I need somebody to tell me that every week. All this "research" I been doing lately is giving me an itch I cant seem to scratch

Salty
11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
can you imagine a long day on the water, fish not biting, just push a button and............

...she pops up out of the fish box. Oh...fish not bitin'. I got it. :eek:

longcast
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
what a feature.can i add it on my nauticstar.:*****: