PDA

View Full Version : The new "W Trout"?

Salty
05-24-2009, 12:57 AM
I have said all along that "W" knows where the big trout hang out on Big Lake. The reason he doesn't catch 'em is because he prefers fast action with quick limits. Thus, the dinks. He also lacks the most important quality that it takes to catch big trout.....patience.

In the future, when we think "W trout", is this what we'll be thinking......?

http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1254&stc=1&d=1243119217

Although I'm not sold on the "over 6 lbs"..... it is a fine trout, nonetheless. However, I wouldn't get too accustomed to seeing him pictured with this size trout because, more than likely, he'll be back on a dink reef next week slingin' them footlongs. :)

Nice trip, Dub. Looks like you and your foolish fishin' padnah had a blast.

killa k
05-24-2009, 01:11 AM
Unfortunately for him I think "W" will always be associated with the "just barely" trout...unless he starts going out with 'the fool' all the time and this is what they're catching.

Thats a good 27inch fish there.

"W"
05-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Salty Thanks...But I will be sling them W trout soon!!!! Thats my style....Just wanted Fool to catch a hog for the STAR

huntin fool
05-24-2009, 08:09 AM
Salty Thanks...But I will be sling them W trout soon!!!! Thats my style....Just wanted Fool to catch a hog for the STAR

id rather sling them W trout..shoot you know how fun it is? ...now i do want to catch a 3-7 lber everynow and then.

LaAngler
05-24-2009, 01:06 PM
nice fish dubya, i think they had one bigger than that one.....

cmdrost
05-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Youth division of STAR has no weight limits. Youth just need to weigh in a legal fish.

dbarham
05-26-2009, 11:29 AM
:grinpimp:Salty Thanks...But I will be sling them W trout soon!!!! good fi*****hats my style....Just wanted Fool to catch a hog for the STAR