PDA

View Full Version : fried fish

fishinpox
12-06-2009, 01:30 PM
man i just mixed powdered ranch dressing mix in with my fish fry batter and it was the ****!!! any one else ever try this

Country Boy
12-06-2009, 01:40 PM
man i just mixed powdered ranch dressing mix in with my fish fry batter and it was the ****!!! any one else ever try thisnever tried that will try next time, i just baked some trout that i caught yesterday ,lemon and butter and 15 minutes before it was done i spread a lil bar b que sauce on top,it was very good.http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

fishinpox
12-06-2009, 01:44 PM
never tried that will try next time, i just baked some trout that i caught yesterday ,lemon and butter and 15 minutes before it was done i spread a lil bar b que sauce on top,it was very good.http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

baked!:eek: yer ole lady must really be on ya azz!!!! j/k this is the first time i have fried fish in months! my wife hates me eating fried food and fryin food in the house:shaking:

Hopedale Hustler
12-06-2009, 01:51 PM
just blackened a couple bags of trout fillets for the family..momma made a etouffe' to put over it...with some garlic bread...talk about good..

Country Boy
12-06-2009, 01:54 PM
baked!:eek: yer ole lady must really be on ya azz!!!! j/k this is the first time i have fried fish in months! my wife hates me eating fried food and fryin food in the house:shaking:she's not there but boy when she comes back, watch out:hairout:

fishinpox
12-06-2009, 01:56 PM
she's not there but boy when she comes back, watch out:hairout:

mines sleeping cuz shes sick just wait till she wakes up cuz of the fish smeel, the kitchen full of smoke and grease all over the stove:shaking: shes gonna be pissed!!!!:eek::help::help:

Country Boy
12-06-2009, 02:01 PM
mines sleeping cuz shes sick just wait till she wakes up cuz of the fish smeel, the kitchen full of smoke and grease all over the stove:shaking: shes gonna be pissed!!!!:eek::help::help: does she eat the fish

fishinpox
12-06-2009, 02:16 PM
does she eat the fish

nope im the only one in the house who eats the fish we catch!!! i take that back when we tuna fish she will eat a FRESH tuna steak, but other than that no seafood being consumed by my wife .

Country Boy
12-06-2009, 02:25 PM
nope im the only one in the house who eats the fish we catch!!! i take that back when we tuna fish she will eat a FRESH tuna steak, but other than that no seafood being consumed by my wife .mines just starting to eat fish, but she still makes a face when cook them

all star rod
12-07-2009, 01:35 PM
POX, I am fying some fish (SPECS) tomorrow night...I may try a batch like that. I know I will like it but my kids may not.

mikedatiger
12-07-2009, 01:43 PM
telling ya, soak em in ranch dressing for a few hours and then put em straight into the flower and then the grease. Best way period.

Last time I mixed it up and used ranch/spicy mustard and the fish were gone in a blink of an eye.

yak'em-n-stack'em
12-07-2009, 01:44 PM
i like to fry mine in a mixture of zatarans and bisquick.

just season your bisquick, it makes the shell a little less crunchy, and adds great flavor

try it