PDA

View Full Version : Got a lil stand....

lil bubba
01-15-2015, 09:38 AM
First time trying to seed my own...Now if we could get some sun to put them outside...

Cappy
01-15-2015, 12:52 PM
Looks like ya off to a good start. my garden box is still napping only thing growing now is green onions and Peggy's salad

lil bubba
01-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Looks like ya off to a good start. my garden box is still napping only thing growing now is green onions and Peggy's salad

Mine the same. 7 head of cabbage and shallot n garlic. I usually plant by end of Feb. so hopefully these will be ready. Going to try all heirloom.

Cappy
01-15-2015, 02:14 PM
LOL I plant at the end of Feb too but some years I gotta plant again in mid march last year again april fools day

saute86
01-15-2015, 11:40 PM
Looks good. I am in the process of building 3 cold frames to start a few plants. Everything is cut I am waiting for the yard to dry to assemble. I planted sugar snaps and snow peas 3 weeks ago. They are just starting to climb the trellis. My broccoli is a couple of inches tall. Spinach is producing good and enough lettuce for an army. Cooked a big old pot of greens and canned 6 qts after we ate our fill. I am about to harvest a crop of turnips and swiss chard. Cabbage still has a way to go since I planted it late. I cant wait for the 15th to get here.