PDA

View Full Version : PC Repair - Cleanup - Reformat

Duffy.yyz
02-16-2015, 03:37 PM
I am branching out from what I do daily at work. I am a Network Engineer/Admin for a living, and I going to start working from home as well. I can do PC builds, rebuilds, fresh installs of Windows, Office, antivirus, install hardware and help troubleshoot your home-networking issues. Also includes PC data backup and recovery. Repairs can include virtual and physical hardware issues. I can also help troubleshoot printer and scanning issues via phone and remote control sessions. Housecalls are a possibility. Please feel free to PM me on SaltyCajun and/or Facebook.

Please feel free to contact me for a quote with a detailed description of your issue, and I will gladly assist.

337-302-6695
Duffy.yyz@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/eric.duffy.315

Duffy.yyz
02-16-2015, 07:51 PM
I can provide you with professional computer help. Whether it be virtual or physical problems, I can help troubleshoot your issues in order to come up with the correct steps to provide a resolution. Please feel free to contact me for a quote! My skills include, but are not limited to:
- PC Rebuild
- Data Backup
- Data Recovery
- Software Installs
- Printing and Scanning Issues
- Spyware/Malware Removal
- Hardware Upgrades

PLEASE SHARE THIS!

Duffy.yyz
04-01-2015, 08:47 AM
BUMP!

cajun bill
04-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Duffy, I heard you helped a bud of mine that I referred to you. He is very satisfied with the assistance you provided.

Duffy.yyz
04-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Glad I was able to help him!

Duffy.yyz
05-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Bump

Duffy.yyz
12-16-2015, 10:08 AM
Bump!!