PDA

View Full Version : Fall gardens.....

lil bubba
10-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Not much to brag about but my broccoli looking more like broccoli , shrimp fetucini every day...Italian sausage stuff cabbage rolls looking good...Roasted smoke brussell sprout with homemade tasso not looking bad either....Has anyone ever used the green outer leaves of cabbage to make rolls???? Garlic in the half barrel for the fun of it finally popped up...Yes thats shallots in the pick not the garlic...

simplepeddler
10-14-2015, 06:58 PM
heck........I left a few cukes that got to big in the garden, the seeded and I have gotten more fall cucumbers than in the spring

Cappy
10-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Still making okra and bell peppers and the dang yard long beans have come back from the ground and making beans again definitely the star of the summer garden, The fall stuff we planted broccoli and brussel sprouts and garlic are all looking good and growing healthy had a lil aphid problem but good ole seven to the rescue now alls well.

papap
10-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Got it growing. Still want to plant spinach.

lil bubba
10-16-2015, 07:37 AM
That look'n good Papap...Wish we'd get some rain...

Cappy
10-17-2015, 08:57 AM
yea I been watering our lil garden boxes and it is dry with no rain on sight the good thing though I woke up this morning and it is cool first fall weather for the fall garden. May hafta cross the river for the aunduille fest see if any can compare to my buddy Sam's I kinda doubt it.

Cappy
10-17-2015, 11:45 AM
I got all the back yard mowed and trimmed in one lick b arely even broke a sweat. If it werent for a need to visit the crapper I woulda kept going. YEY FALL!!!