PDA

View Full Version : Fool got 2nd!

huntin fool
05-30-2009, 06:33 PM
hit the water today for a tournament, fished hard all day! ended up with 2 bass. Went to weigh in and got 2nd! Bad day on the water..

but it was for a friend of mine who passed away (went to his family) the kid was on our team, but got in a wreck and past away.

Had a good time, witnessed some crazy stuff. (got pics of a snake eating a huge white perch!!!!!!)

try and post the pics from my phone...

huntin fool
05-30-2009, 07:00 PM
killa k did yall bream fish? yall didnt clear out my hole did yall?

"W"
05-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Congratulations Fool!!! Keep up the good work!!

adamsfence
05-30-2009, 07:02 PM
good job fool

huntin fool
05-30-2009, 07:04 PM
the fee to fish was donated to the kid's family

killa k
05-30-2009, 07:06 PM
killa k did yall bream fish? yall didnt clear out my hole did yall?

we went, but I decided not to potlick ya', thanks for the tips though, we went several different places picked up a couple here and there, kept 8 the size of my hand and 4 little channel cats...bout to go fry em up for dinner. would've stayed out longer but someone stepped on the worm box and when they started to dry out one of my little ones started putting them in the river to make them "un-crunchy" and that was that.:rotfl:

got lots of sun, saw a ton of ski boats (did you see that orange 30ft scarab? FINE!), and spent a great day with my boys.

killa k
05-30-2009, 07:07 PM
nice job on the 2nd! How many were fishing in the tourney?

Bluechip
05-30-2009, 07:10 PM
nice job on the 2nd! How many were fishing in the tourney?

Only 2 entered....Just Joking Fool....:D:D

huntin fool
05-30-2009, 07:16 PM
we went, but I decided not to potlick ya', thanks for the tips though, we went several different places picked up a couple here and there, kept 8 the size of my hand and 4 little channel cats...bout to go fry em up for dinner. would've stayed out longer but someone stepped on the worm box and when they started to dry out one of my little ones started putting them in the river to make them "un-crunchy" and that was that.:rotfl:

got lots of sun, saw a ton of ski boats (did you see that orange 30ft scarab? FINE!), and spent a great day with my boys.

today has some of the most boats ive ever seen on water. Sat. and Sundays after noon river=bad!!

the scarabs come out on pretty weekends there is like 7 of them.

there was around 6 boats. some fished but didnt pay ( we payed at weigh in so if no one caught they didnt even show up to weigh in to payy!!!!! bad idea.

Deadly D
05-30-2009, 07:21 PM
hit the water today for a tournament, fished hard all day! ended up with 2 bass. Went to weigh in and got 2nd! Bad day on the water..

but it was for a friend of mine who passed away (went to his family) the kid was on our team, but got in a wreck and past away.

Had a good time, witnessed some crazy stuff. (got pics of a snake eating a huge white perch!!!!!!)

try and post the pics from my phone...
way to go little man. keep up the hard fishing. will see you friday night at big lake:)

huntin fool
05-30-2009, 09:14 PM
ight killa, you could have fished my holes..did you find that one??

glad yall atleast caught!!

killa k
05-30-2009, 09:46 PM
ight killa, you could have fished my holes..did you find that one??

glad yall atleast caught!!

I think so, but I wasn't so hard up as to go snake another man's honey hole. Stopped just down the river from there, didn't catch any at that spot but I did see the biggest crab I have ever seen in my life, it had to have been 9 inches across, just swimmin in the middle of the river.

CatDaddy
05-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Awesome job fool.... Well done like dat

LaAngler
05-30-2009, 11:31 PM
FOOL for president!

LittleRob
05-31-2009, 06:18 AM
way to go little man. keep up the hard fishing. will see you friday night at big lake:)

D, I might run down to the camp and visit ya'll and meet some of themembers of this great site, most important is what are you cooking??

huntin fool
05-31-2009, 08:47 AM
i be down der on Friday night. Killa yeh theres some crabs in the river that are bigger then what you catch in saltwater

Deadly D
05-31-2009, 09:32 AM
D, I might run down to the camp and visit ya'll and meet some of themembers of this great site, most important is what are you cooking??
when mon,tues,wed,thurs,fri,sat:*****::*****:

"W"
05-31-2009, 09:38 AM
Fool is coming Thur. night!!!!

Deadly D
05-31-2009, 09:44 AM
Fool is coming Thur. night!!!!
What is he going to cook, not fish hu:*****::*****::rotfl::rotfl:

"W"
05-31-2009, 09:49 AM
What is he going to cook, not fish hu:*****::*****::rotfl::rotfl:

THat Texas HAT:*****::*****:

Deadly D
05-31-2009, 09:51 AM
THat Texas HAT:*****::*****:
omg Ithink I will run into town for a burger:*****::*****:

LittleRob
05-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Probly Thurs. afternoon, noe there is the day what are you cooking.????

Deadly D
05-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Probly Thurs. afternoon, noe there is the day what are you cooking.????
hot dogs you bringing the pork chops, I would like to eat high on the hog:*****::*****::*****:

LittleRob
05-31-2009, 10:57 AM
Yeah W you bring the Melon

Deadly D
05-31-2009, 11:00 AM
Yeah W you bring the Melon
he has a call into obama right now to see if he can get his stimmulis check so he can get some.:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

Salty
05-31-2009, 11:02 AM
He's gettin' his stimulus check in September......buyin' a new boat in October. :grinpimp:

Deadly D
05-31-2009, 11:03 AM
He's gettin' his stimulus check in September......buyin' a new boat in October. :grinpimp:
we will see:*****::*****:

Salty
05-31-2009, 11:28 AM
This thread is takin' a wrong turn.

huntin fool
05-31-2009, 11:31 AM
since yall got off topic.....

i guess ill start a list of who wants to bream fish on the west fork-

so far i got

W
Catdaddy
lil rob

anyone else?

huntin fool
05-31-2009, 11:35 AM
yall want me to bring the deer sausage to throw on da pit :)

"W"
05-31-2009, 11:36 AM

I pay Stimulus all year!!!! NEED something back!!! Obama sponser me a boat!!!! :help:

Salty
05-31-2009, 11:37 AM
I'll pay for an Obama wrap......:rolleyes:

LittleRob
05-31-2009, 11:53 AM
since yall got off topic.....

i guess ill start a list of who wants to bream fish on the west fork-

so far i got

W
Catdaddy

anyone else?

Me Me Me

Gerald
05-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Fool.....back when you was learning to walk, I fished for bream in the West Fork fairly often. But most of the bream were smaller than what I saw use to catching. I usually would not keep anything that was not "almost" hand size.....6" or longer.

So I usually only kept 4 to maybe 10 bream. I had the same results fishing the Calcasieu river. I got tired catching the small bass. So when I got a little bigger boat.....the trout were in trouble.

What size bream are you catching?

CatDaddy
05-31-2009, 12:57 PM
There is a spot that i catch bream to use for catfish bait. I usually catch some "hawgs". I like the monster bream for bait. I always say "the bigger the bait, the bigger the bite". I dont have any pictures of the bream that i catch but i do have 3 really good spots for bream catching. an average of 6 and 7.5 inchers.

Next time i catch a bucket full, ill have to remember to take a picture.

huntin fool
05-31-2009, 01:02 PM
right now the big ones are palm sizes. later on in summer its on like donkey kong.

right now you can catch monster goggle eye on the calcasieu. later on the goggle eye move to west fork.

killa k
05-31-2009, 01:23 PM
I'll go jerk the perch anytime... kids love it, in fact we may run down to Lacassine this afternoon, the boys want to go again...but I don't think I can handle all of them in my little boat 2 days in a row.

Yesterday we caught: bluegill, red ears, goggle eye, bass, crabs, and channel cats all out of the same spots.

SULPHITE
05-31-2009, 04:04 PM
Just got back from toledo...some family members staying next to us hammered huge white perch and bream...god they are good eatin!

LittleRob
05-31-2009, 07:03 PM

I talked to the boss and she said I could go as long as I finished my chores.:work:

Deadly D
05-31-2009, 08:47 PM
I talked to the boss and she said I could go as long as I finished my chores.:work:
pulling out in the morning. bringing my camper to big johns. fishing from 2 till dark:):)