PDA

View Full Version : till next season....

Armand16
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Ended the 09 season with some good hunts. Last weekend of the season we made a hunt in PI and hunted in the "holding area" of the lease. We hunted an area that isn't hunted until the last weekend of the season and 13 hunters ended up with 78 birds, all teal! Time to dust off the carrot stix!!

doford33
02-04-2010, 10:15 PM
if you dont mind,where do you hunt?

Armand16
02-04-2010, 10:27 PM
if you dont mind,where do you hunt?

These pics came from hunts that I was invited on. The pic with all teal was killed on a lease just east of PI and the other pics were from a hunt "specktators" lease in PI/rollover area. I also hunt in lebeu and port barre.

Jordan
02-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Nice job armand16

Josh C
02-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Armand, where do you hunt in Port Barre? I also lease some land off the OG road.

Armand16
02-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Armand, where do you hunt in Port Barre? I also lease some land off the OG road.

We had a lease off the OG with Pitre a few years ago and last year we hunted off the OG near Swayzie Lake. In port barre we hunt behind courtebleau. Where off the OG do you hunt?

fishmaster911
02-05-2010, 07:10 AM
Carrot stix time ! How u like them rods ?
Looks like the bird hunting was good for ya !

longsidelandry
02-05-2010, 09:33 AM
We had a lease off the OG with Pitre a few years ago and last year we hunted off the OG near Swayzie Lake. In port barre we hunt behind courtebleau. Where off the OG do you hunt?
I just got out of a lease on courtebleau, Lucky 12 Hunting Club. We had a camp out there on the canal. I got outvoted on selling it :cry: I wanted to keep it but the other 3 guys that were in it with me wanted to sell it so I had no choice.

Armand16
02-05-2010, 12:46 PM
I just got out of a lease on courtebleau, Lucky 12 Hunting Club. We had a camp out there on the canal. I got outvoted on selling it :cry: I wanted to keep it but the other 3 guys that were in it with me wanted to sell it so I had no choice.

I have heard of lucky 12 before. Im actually looking for a lease in that area. I would really like to split the cost of a lease or blind if your looking.

Carrot stix time ! How u like them rods ?
Looks like the bird hunting was good for ya !

I love carrot stix. For bass fishing they are the best, not so much for trout.

fishmaster911
02-05-2010, 01:05 PM
I love carrot stix. For bass fishing they are the best, not so much for trout.[/QUOTE]

yea u right about the carrot stix ! I have a few, i use them for bass & trout !

Josh C
02-05-2010, 02:39 PM
I have been hunting on the bank property for some years. About three years ago we moved over to Pitre's place. This year was pretty slow.

Armand16
02-05-2010, 02:50 PM
I have been hunting on the bank property for some years. About three years ago we moved over to Pitre's place. This year was pretty slow.

why did yall get out from the bank prop? there were always a ton of ducks there. i also hunt right behind the bank property in gannnie and chachere swamp "magnum"

Josh C
02-10-2010, 02:27 PM
A new guy moved in named Sammy Risponie and took control from John and we got into it. His head was tooo big and it wasn't worth fighting with him. He wanted you to pay all the money and only hunt Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun so the birds could rest. If a front was passing through on Mon, sorry!!!