PDA

View Full Version : false river tourney

kajun limb
02-08-2010, 03:22 PM
march 6th, guaranted one thousand dollars first place money, also they will be raffeling a 7ft mh kajun limb, spiral wrapped rod. will have mor info soon
doug kajun limb

wtretrievers
02-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Fish it at night alot. Give up on the tourney's. The Vosbergs & Majors have ruined the tourney's for me. Can't compete with someone that lives on the lake all their lives, goes out at 2am & sinks sturcture & GPS's it. They don't fool with the small tourney's, but when the money shows up, there they are collecting checks.

huntin fool
02-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Fish it at night alot. Give up on the tourney's. The Vosbergs & Majors have ruined the tourney's for me. Can't compete with someone that lives on the lake all their lives, goes out at 2am & sinks sturcture & GPS's it. They don't fool with the small tourney's, but when the money shows up, there they are collecting checks.

What's wrong with sinking structure? How you think me and you won our tourney? Why you think we kept getting hung up? It aint because of a wall thats fa sho :*****:

wtretrievers
02-08-2010, 08:46 PM
nothing wrong with it. Just that us that don't live there pretty much don't a chance, I've seen these guys with aluminum boats tied to the back of their bass boats FULL of christmas trees leaving out at 2am on a week night to sink their structures, they build huge structures out lumber & sink them. Just got enough when they had a kids tourney 15 & under & their 2 daughters ages about 5 & 7 win with 2 7lb fish. WTH? Nothing at all against them sinking sturcture I'd do it too. Just like to see someone else win a tourney there.

kajun limb
02-08-2010, 10:23 PM
yep your right its hard to beat those guys but keep in mind thats the same day as the childrens miracle net. tourney so they probably wont be there just something to think about, besides they are trying to raise money for a boys ball team

speckdaddy
02-09-2010, 06:43 AM
I know a buncha those majors boys personally. They buil HUGE. Structures with nit only trees but branches. And old pier parts that floated in from the storms. They dang near own all the property around the lake. They are all nice guys to me. I've fished with em and against em. And you are right they won't fish unless the purse is right! I'll be there for ya tourney. Keep us updated