PDA

View Full Version : Wifes mad, Help me out pls......Got a camp???

Dink
06-05-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm remodoling my kitchen. Put in cabinets and stove. The old cabinets and stove are in the carport...........You got a camp or shop?? Need cabinets??? Gas stove?? will convert to Propane easily............Shoot me a pm or e-mail...........Thanks..............Best part is IT'S ALL FREE!!!!!

Red Devil
06-05-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm remodoling my kitchen. Put in cabinets and stove. The old cabinets and stove are in the carport...........You got a camp or shop?? Need cabinets??? Gas stove?? will convert to Propane easily............Shoot me a pm or e-mail...........Thanks..............Best part is IT'S ALL FREE!!!!!
Where do you live? I'll come get it when I get in from offshore.

Dink
06-05-2009, 08:15 PM
In Lafayette................off Johnston

Red Devil
06-05-2009, 08:26 PM
I come in Wednesday and I can go get it Thursday. But don't hold it just for me. I wouldn't want the Misses on you all week.

flounder_smacker
06-05-2009, 08:50 PM

could you post a pic of the old cabinets so i can see if i could use them?

Dink
06-06-2009, 07:07 AM
hope this works............

coachlaw
06-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Dang, I wish I was closer! My cabinets are supremely Ike'd at Blockade Runners :(

Gerald
06-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Those look like the "NEW" cabinets!!!!!!!!!!!!

She made you replace those????

Dink
06-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Oh yeah she did.................New walls, custom cabinets, granite tops, reclaimed wood floors, stainless appliances, granite siink, faucet............Still need to take a wall out and finish, but the old stuff is out already.......We had a water leak in the wall, so once I got started it just progressed from there

Dink
06-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Thursday is good for me, I'll help you load them up.........If they won't all fit, we can put some in my truck too...........Thanks......

speckdaddy
06-07-2009, 07:43 PM
hey tim, i know ya from ls. if yall cant fit it all, ill be glad ta take sum off ya hands forour camp in false river . i live in lafayette also. pm me if ya have leftovers or if flounder cancels.