PDA

View Full Version : team W

huntin fool
06-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Man i had a blast chillen down there on biglake with everybody. want to thanks W for invitin me, and bringin me fishin.

now to the report

Friday- we didn't catch anything

Shootout- we had 3 fish over 5 lbs. ChrisR had a 6.6 (i think) and i think he won. W caught 2 around 5. and we caught some 3's and 2's

Salty!!! that OU hat you gave me worked!!!!!!!! that hat was on my head when i landed my monster 2.18 lb trout!!!!! which kept me in 11th place for awhile...

W will post some pics. Had a BLAST! i didn't win for the shootout. but ohwell gave a heck of a run.:)

Gerald
06-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Huntin fool.....

Just to let you know.....the winner is supposed to take all his fishing crew out for a steak dinner and cherry coke to celebrate the win.

huntin fool
06-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Chris where we going to eat then??

chrisR caught one big ole HAWG!

exspeck big specks
06-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Fool, Bonsack told me you and him stayed up all night fishing off the dock. Said he was worn out today-----

"W"
06-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Fool, Bonsack told me you and him stayed up all night fishing off the dock. Said he was worn out today-----

Mike Fool was whipped out today!! Im sure he will go to sleep before 6pm!!

Congratulations on your trout today!!:)

huntin fool
06-06-2009, 05:09 PM
bonsack is crazy!!! but hes cool! yeh we wore them puppy drum out...

huntin fool
06-06-2009, 05:13 PM
and me and him caught like 20 hardheads out of the boat slips on gulp.

killa k
06-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Salty!!! that OU hat you gave me worked!!!!!!!! that hat was on my head when i landed my monster 2.18 lb trout!!!!! which kept me in 11th place for awhile...

What happened to that OU hat at the end of the weigh in? I saw some kid that looked like you walking around with a pitiful worn-out Texas hat.:grinpimp:

exspeck big specks
06-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Watchin this LSU team, man they are loaded with young talent!!!

Bonsack is crazy, he will never put a his rod down all day, loves to fish-I like that-

Jeremy me and you should be tired after fishing all night then going the next morning, but Huntin Fool come on man, your are to young for that, boy when I was your age....... you know the rest, ha ha.

Bonsack said he did have a good time wish I could have come and drank some cold one's last night maybe another time----

huntin fool
06-06-2009, 08:58 PM

Bonsack is crazy, he will never put a his rod down all day, loves to fish-I like that-

Jeremy me and you should be tired after fishing all night then going the next morning, but Huntin Fool come on man, your are to young for that, boy when I was your age....... you know the rest, ha ha.

Bonsack said he did have a good time wish I could have come and drank some cold one's last night maybe another time----

yup me and him had a blast. shoot i would get a quick power nap while we was running from spot to spot :D

im bout to eat and im hittin the bed.

----Salty, i'll explain tomorrow bout dat hat hehehe:*****:

ChrisR
06-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Chris where we going to eat then??

chrisR caught one big ole HAWG!

Fool let me know where you want to go....

LaAngler
06-07-2009, 01:09 PM

he talks too much! :rotfl:

mike did your fish stay alive and place?

"W"
06-07-2009, 01:13 PM
he talks too much! :rotfl:

mike did your fish stay alive and place?

Mike got 9th with alive release!!

Big Lake Blondie
06-07-2009, 07:42 PM
and me and him caught like 20 hardheads out of the boat slips on gulp.

Ya'll too??? If they had a hardhead division, I'd be leading that bad boy right now:grinpimp:...Caught one earlier, thought he was gonna pull me in...:*****: