PDA

View Full Version : it flies it dies part 2?

speckdaddy
06-06-2009, 07:28 PM
ok guys. started the mornin off bad.ran 3 miles then when stopped, realized my (friend) forgot ta plug the boat. so at 5:45 i was soakin wet.then,snagged a 3 foot shark and when i tried ta net him,my best damn trout rod broke.i worked my arse off ta buy that rod.can any of you guys maybe take up a pool and donate sum money ta buy me a new rod.(*****) and maybe throw in a free chartered trip while ya at it?cum on man, sum dude on another site is gettin freebies, so why cant i?(rotf*****) come on dubya, hook a bro up. ya always take fool fishin and tourin with him, hook a potlicker up. waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa:cry:

Salty
06-06-2009, 07:32 PM
:*****:

I'll give ya a Falcon Cenderi and you can go fishin' with W for free. On second thought...maybe ya wanna go with Chris. :grinpimp:

speckdaddy
06-06-2009, 07:34 PM
never fished a falcon rod.let dubya take me fishin and then i can say that i am a true potlicker.lol

"W"
06-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Speckdaddy!! Were going to go sling some yellow mouths soon!!!!

speckdaddy
06-06-2009, 08:20 PM
aint no problem dubya. just tryin ta get a rise outta yall over this flies it dies crap.great great site dubya, lookin forward ta hookin up and rippin sum lip!!!!! ya see bruce today? how did they do?

Salty
06-06-2009, 09:38 PM
"...and a special thanks from me and iron man to finfeatherfur for the gps. man it works great! and looks great on my boat!"

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/forum.php?sec=forum&act=full&repID=58654#pictures149290

huntin fool
06-06-2009, 09:42 PM
i was invited on dat guide trip..i dont think i can go since it is way over east.

i'll get ChrisR to take me with his deckhand W :*****:

fishinpox
06-06-2009, 10:13 PM
dont feel bad my buddy broke a shimano cumara off right at the reel seet tody with a "bill dance" hook set to a trouts face!!!

southern151
06-07-2009, 09:02 AM
What's ya'lls problem wit some guys gettin together and helpin keep some kids on the water and off the streets? Some of it may be a little too much but ultimately, I think it's pretty dang cool that they are doin that and not other things.

Oh yeah, as far as rod breakage, had one of my Superflats do the same last week! Must be somethin in the air! LOL

The Salty Hog
06-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Is that a Castaway Speckdaddy?

speckdaddy
06-07-2009, 11:59 AM
yes sir. castaway light casting. i absolutely love these rods.used all star for years and the last few years ive broken everyone of them all stars. i fish only castaway now and this is the first breakage in over 8 years!!! this lil rod has been thru hell and back. huge bull reds ta lil dink trout. awesum rods!!!!

speckdaddy
06-07-2009, 12:00 PM
noway southern 151 am i against this dude gettin sum help. thats what i think the whole world needs is help. i just think hes milkin it a lil.:(

The Salty Hog
06-07-2009, 01:37 PM
yes sir. castaway light casting. i absolutely love these rods.used all star for years and the last few years ive broken everyone of them all stars. i fish only castaway now and this is the first breakage in over 8 years!!! this lil rod has been thru hell and back. huge bull reds ta lil dink trout. awesum rods!!!!

I agree, I've got one just like it and love it. (7'medium action) If I were you I'd bring it to academy and swop-it-out. I've brought several rods back there without the reciept and have never had a problem with returning them. It's definitely worth a try.

SH

speckdaddy
06-07-2009, 07:02 PM
naw, its been 7 years since that rods been bought. i have 2 more just like it.they are indeed great rods. thanks for the post.

cordgrass
06-07-2009, 07:19 PM
If they have the same rod at academy you can return it.

I might be wrong for doing this but i returned rods and reels i didnt even buy at academy if they have it in stock no problem returning.

speckdaddy
06-07-2009, 07:30 PM
naw thanks for the encouragement guys.i have a replacement, i was just seein if w would help a guy with a new rod, a new gps, and heck even a guided trip. i mean what are friends for? lmao