PDA

View Full Version : Lean post seat

wtretrievers
02-17-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm in the need for a new seat for my lean post on my Skeeter. Any suggestions where?

wtretrievers
02-17-2010, 11:06 PM
This type..........

fishinpox
02-17-2010, 11:11 PM
just find a upholstery shop in baton rouge i seen one over by florida and sherwood that the sign said they do boat seats

wtretrievers
02-17-2010, 11:13 PM
just find a upholstery shop in baton rouge i seen one over by florida and sherwood that the sign said they do boat seats
Mad man marks maybe?

fishinpox
02-17-2010, 11:20 PM
Mad man marks maybe?

i gotta drive past it tomorrow when i pick some of my guys up for work i will try to remember to look for the name

wtretrievers
02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
i gotta drive past it tomorrow when i pick some of my guys up for work i will try to remember to look for the name
Cool, Thanks

longsidelandry
02-18-2010, 09:28 AM
There's also a place in New Iberia if you wanna check them out while you're in the area. It's called Sterling's Upholstery & Fabrication off of Hwy 90 just south of New Iberia, about 15 minutes max from where you're working. They do awesome work, alot of people I know have used them to do all of their stainless and aluminum work on their boats.

meaux fishing
02-18-2010, 01:48 PM
There's also a place in New Iberia if you wanna check them out while you're in the area. It's called Sterling's Upholstery & Fabrication off of Hwy 90 just south of New Iberia, about 15 minutes max from where you're working. They do awesome work, alot of people I know have used them to do all of their stainless and aluminum work on their boats.
I second sterlings...not cheap but they do great work...kinda far from central though

longsidelandry
02-18-2010, 02:19 PM
I second sterlings...not cheap but they do great work...kinda far from central though
He's working in Delcambre right now though, that's why I said he could check them out if he wanted.

meaux fishing
02-18-2010, 02:23 PM
He's working in Delcambre right now though, that's why I said he could check them out if he wanted.
OOPS...didnt read carefully i see that now....

wtretrievers
02-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Yes! I'll give them a call & maybe bring it back with me Monday. That would be little easier since I'm working nights in Delcambre & won't get back to BR saturday Morning until 8am, won't feel like running around BR sat:shaking: It'll be nap time!

Thanks Ross!

Ray
02-18-2010, 09:15 PM
I used Sterling for a bow rail busted by Hurricane Ike. They did a perfect job.

all star rod
02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
One of my fishing buds got a Bimini top custom made from them for his 24' Sea Pro.....great quality....

supercajun
02-18-2010, 09:38 PM
how about getting one from a skeeter dealer?

wtretrievers
02-18-2010, 09:51 PM
how about getting one from a skeeter dealer?
Thought about that, but this Sterlings place is right down the road from where I'm working, the can recover or maybe even purchase a new one. Didn't know about this place, don't know the area, I'm outta town working, I can stop by & atleast see what they got.