PDA

View Full Version : Has NO CLUE!!

"W"
06-07-2009, 01:21 PM
This is what not to do!!! I was on a reef this morning anchored out!!! We were catching a lot of fish but real small ones.....This guy saw us and decided he wanted in...NOW WINDS were 10-15 out of the SOUTH and were casting from south to north...He trolls right beside us and saw us pull a few fish in....Look at the picture and see we are casting down wind out of the boat!!! He troll right over the reef where we were casting and sets anchor on the spot!!!! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

Salty
06-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Seems like the best spot to me.....:)

The Salty Hog
06-07-2009, 01:29 PM
unbelievable......some people just have no respect......

Deadly D
06-07-2009, 03:28 PM
This is what not to do!!! I was on a reef this morning anchored out!!! We were catching a lot of fish but real small ones.....This guy saw us and decided he wanted in...NOW WINDS were 10-15 out of the SOUTH and were casting from south to north...He trolls right beside us and saw us pull a few fish in....Look at the picture and see we are casting down wind out of the boat!!! He troll right over the reef where we were casting and sets anchor on the spot!!!! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:Th ey call that a coumminty hole now.:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::rotfl::rot fl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jay
06-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Was the boat an SCB?

matt wahl
06-07-2009, 05:02 PM
We were in westcove sat. This guy in an alum flat bottom was runnin wide open all around boats that were drifting a reef. He must not have fished there before ... he stops about 8 feet from the bank , ......he didnt need an anchor , and im sure his lower unit needs some work..hahahah

speckdaddy
06-07-2009, 07:00 PM
*******s dubya. had one guy do the same thing saturday.ran straight acroos the reef i was fishin so he could try ta catch sum mullet he saw jumpin.crazy *** texans!!!!!

cordgrass
06-07-2009, 07:22 PM
should have put on a 1 r 2oz lead and try and hit them with it.

got potlicked. haha

Goose
06-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Looks like the guy in the back of the boat has done some potlick'n himself!!:*****:

Fontenot
06-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Looks like they got ya

Gerald
06-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Saturday a week ago......I was with a friend and we tried out at the Jetties.

We anchored an easy casting distance from the rocks.

Then while I was getting a pole ready, a small Al flat boat ......a man with his wife and 2 young children passed between us and the rocks. I yelled at him as he passed.....he said he was sorry....I did not know?????

He moved on down to a respectable distance and dropped anchor. Then 15 minutes later he decides that he wanted to be closer to the rocks and us. So he pulls up into our casting area to drop his anchor.

I usually don't get upset......but I had to ask him [he was less than 100' away].....If WE were to close to him and If WE needed to move. He then started cussing at us.....with is wife and kids in his boat.