PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Buffett Live

cmdrost
02-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Playing at the Woodlands on May 20, 2010. Just ordered my tickets via ticketmaster. Gonna surprise the wife for her birthday. We've always wanted to see him live.

LaAngler
02-22-2010, 04:08 PM
i met him at a shipyard when i lived in west palm beach, he has a fine rybovich.....

some of the stuff down there makes river ranch look like a trailer park

eman
02-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Playing at the Woodlands on May 20, 2010. Just ordered my tickets via ticketmaster. Gonna surprise the wife for her birthday. We've always wanted to see him live.
Where is the woodlands? have seen buffet in every thing from a holiday inn bar (boluxi miss) way back when to the LSU assembly center a couple of times

huntin fool
02-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Where is the woodlands? have seen buffet in every thing from a holiday inn bar (boluxi miss) way back when to the LSU assembly center a couple of times

north of houston i beleive

fishinpox
02-22-2010, 06:48 PM
my parents are hard core "parrot heads" they used to drag me to the shows when i was a lil ****. man i seen some **** over the years at those shows:smokin:. i may try to bring my parents in town for this show , it is in houston??

bay_slayer
02-22-2010, 07:06 PM

Yes the woodlands are on I-45 North out of Houston.

Big Lake Blondie
02-22-2010, 11:52 PM
The Woodlands is a great location for a concert...they take care of everyone there; good parking; great hotels right across the street...can walk right to it...what's best is, sounds bad to say if you happen to get one, you watch what you pay for...in other words, you pay for front row or 10th row, that's where you stay...if anyone from nosebleed or anywhere else for that matter try to get up in your way, security makes them show tickets to pass...you only go as far as your ticket says you do...:D so you really do get what you pay for there...

cmdrost
02-23-2010, 09:43 AM
yep the Woodlands is considered in Houston. Great venue to see a live concert!

cmdrost
02-23-2010, 09:44 AM
i met him at a shipyard when i lived in west palm beach, he has a fine rybovich.....

some of the stuff down there makes river ranch look like a trailer park

Agreed!! Was lucky enough to bring a custom 35' Bertram from Ft. Lauderdale back to Lake Charles via waterway. Saw some incredible boats & houses down there!

outcast
03-01-2010, 07:01 PM
guy i work with is a parrot head. hes going to that show at the woodlands and then a show in dallas two days later.

cmdrost
05-24-2010, 10:05 AM
concert was great!!! Saw some funny stuff.... :)