PDA

View Full Version : core/falcon cenderi

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 09:28 PM
just slapped the new core 50mg on the 7ft light falcon cenderi......... can you say a gift from god:amen:!!!!! it feels sooooooooooo good and light . i think i prefer the size of the chronarch better in my hand the core is a bit mini but i think i can get over that.

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 09:39 PM
you have a hell of a setup there

thanks dude!:)

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:16 PM
That's a piece of crap. I like purple reels. :smokin:

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Poxy, this Chronarch SF is lighter than a Core.

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:25 PM

wut dat?????? is that the one you r paintin????

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:29 PM

i would guess so....... when its missing a ziplock bag of parts:smokin:

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:30 PM
i would guess so....... when its missing a ziplock bag of parts:smokin:

:*****:

3.5 ounces

all star rod
02-25-2010, 10:32 PM
just slapped the new core 50mg on the 7ft light falcon cenderi......... can you say a gift from god:amen:!!!!! it feels sooooooooooo good and light . i think i prefer the size of the chronarch better in my hand the core is a bit mini but i think i can get over that.

POX this is the perfect rod n reel set-up for the WEIRS!!!

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:32 PM

3.5 ounces

w or w/o all the gears, springs, bolts i will repeat springs cuz i know how that worked out for ya last time you took a reel apart:p zing, !!!!!

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:33 PM
POX this is the perfect rod n reel set-up for the WEIRS!!!

**** RENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:33 PM

I like the Chronie better, too.

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:35 PM
I like the Chronie better, too.

I LIKE IT BETTER CUZ IT WAS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin: THANKS AGAIN DUDE

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:36 PM
w or w/o all the gears, springs, bolts i will repeat springs cuz i know how that worked out for ya last time you took a reel apart:p zing, !!!!!

Only thing I lost this time was the keeper that holds the pawl onto the worm gear shaft. Went outside so I could see better and...Uh Oh! Them lil suckers can get away from ya in a hurry. :cry:

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:37 PM
I LIKE IT BETTER CUZ IT WAS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin: THANKS AGAIN DUDE

I got 6 brand new ones...thinkin' about paintin' one.

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:38 PM
i got 6 brand new ones...thinkin' about paintin' one.

paint it in a digital camo pattern that would be bad to the bone

all star rod
02-25-2010, 10:39 PM
POX you really prefer the Chronarch than the Core......

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:40 PM
paint it in a digital camo pattern that would be bad to the bone

Got an instructional video? :eek:

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Got an instructional video? :eek:

no but i got a **** load of blue painters tape !!!! nevermind i used it all on yer package;)

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:46 PM
POX you really prefer the Chronarch than the Core......

dont know yet, i havnt fished with the core yet. i like the size of the chronarch, but the lightness of the core . both are equally as smooth

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:48 PM
IMO, that SF is the best baitcaster Shimano ever made.

Jordan
02-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Salty. I'll send ya some digital camo clothes! PM me ur addy

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:50 PM

Jordan, you can't have my purple reel. :smokin:

mikedatiger
02-25-2010, 10:51 PM

Speaking of that, Castaway has a bad azz new rod series in digital camo. Gonna pick up one next weekend at the H-Town fishing show.

fishinpox
02-25-2010, 10:52 PM
salty

here is a link for some digi camo stencilshttp://tacticalcamo.com/MARPAT/digi.php

i just googled it and there was a ton of **** on how to do it it you can do it i want you to paint one for me ;)

Jordan
02-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Salty, I don't want ur barney reel. Just offered to send u some camo clothes

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:54 PM
no but i got a **** load of blue painters tape !!!! nevermind i used it all on yer package;)

I missed this one. I still ain't got all the goodies out the box....can't get the tape off.

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Salty, I don't want ur barney reel. Just offered to send u some camo clothes

Salty
02-25-2010, 10:57 PM
salty

here is a link for some digi camo stencilshttp://tacticalcamo.com/MARPAT/digi.php

i just googled it and there was a ton of **** on how to do it it you can do it i want you to paint one for me ;)

Damn....you pick out one and I'll get it.

mikedatiger
02-27-2010, 05:24 PM

Hopefully that setup can cast a gill net cause you're going to need it for the SFA! :p:p:p

fishinpox
02-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Hopefully that setup can cast a gill net cause you're going to need it for the SFA! :p:p:p

look dude im not the one whos primary method of fish catching is done with a poppin cork!!!!! if you want ill pay you to put string on my reels each night , cuz that the ONLY way you are gonna make ANY money on this tour !!:smokin:

jlincecum
02-27-2010, 06:25 PM
look dude im not the one whos primary method of fish catching is done with a poppin cork!!!!! if you want ill pay you to put string on my reels each night , cuz that the ONLY way you are gonna make ANY money on this tour !!:smokin:

:eek::eek::eek: he under estimates you grasshopper

mikedatiger
02-27-2010, 06:40 PM
"i just can't quit you..." lol - that cork is just one of many tools in the arsenal. But we got some tricks up our sleeves for this series...

i'll be more than happy to string your reels - just let me know and I'll order ya a big spool of 2lb test. that should do the trick!:D:D:D

fishinpox
02-27-2010, 06:48 PM
"i just can't quit you..." lol - that cork is just one of many tools in the arsenal. But we got some tricks up our sleeves for this series...

i'll be more than happy to string your reels - just let me know and I'll order ya a big spool of 2lb test. that should do the trick!:D:D:D

you would sabatoge me like that??? this is what im talkin about some good ol trash talking!!!! all joking aside i hope ALL 3 teams from sc clean house in the sfa !!!!

mikedatiger
02-27-2010, 06:55 PM
you would sabatoge me like that??? this is what im talkin about some good ol trash talking!!!! all joking aside i hope ALL 3 teams from sc clean house in the sfa !!!!

Was just trying to liven this place up :spineyes:

I hope we all tear it up. Gonna be a blast nonetheless. Gonna have to keep my Marsh Works shirt on at all times - "Hey Dufus your cork just went under!"

fishinpox
02-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Was just trying to liven this place up :spineyes:

I hope we all tear it up. Gonna be a blast nonetheless. Gonna have to keep my Marsh Works shirt on at all times - "Hey Dufus your cork just went under!"

i anit mad at cha i think trash talkin is one of the best american past times!!!

lol

i cant wait !!! we are gonna have a blast for sure we need to get together our teams and see if we can go in on some lodging to save us all some money

mikedatiger
02-27-2010, 07:28 PM
if you have some air mattresses you can probably stay with us in Cocodrie. Have to check on everything...