PDA

View Full Version : dog missing

flounder_smacker
06-08-2009, 01:25 PM
my 12 year old yellow lab wondered out the gate left open by someone who has not come forward yet. shes a female yellow with a purple collar and goes by thr name goldie. i know only one person here from lafayette, LaAngler but maybe others might be here. i live in the river ranch area so if you see her walking around on the road or anywhere else give me a call. 3375790666

Dink
06-08-2009, 02:05 PM
I drive around all day,. I'll be in that area in a bit, I'll keep an eye out.........I live behind Asbury church, had My Rotti walk off as a pup. Put up flyers all over. Drove the Hood at night and found some highschool girls walking her. I had to run them down and TAKE her back!!! They weren't gonna give her to me.............I wanted to beat those girls......You can also call 97.3 the Dawg.......They'll put the word out as well...........................let us know............Tim

flounder_smacker
06-08-2009, 02:19 PM
1687my 12 year old yellow lab wondered out the gate left open by someone who has not come forward yet. shes a female yellow with a purple collar and goes by thr name goldie. i know only one person here from lafayette, LaAngler but maybe others might be here. i live in the river ranch area so if you see her walking around on the road or anywhere else give me a call. 3375790666

yeah i dont know who would want a 12 year old dog that can barely walk she has arthritis so bad. i think someone felt sorry for her and is keeping her at their house. she has a collar but no contact info on it. she never wondered off before but i guess shes loosing her mind in her old age.

Gerald
06-08-2009, 02:49 PM
If she has her rabies tag......any vet can find out who the dog belongs to.

LaAngler
06-08-2009, 02:54 PM
i'll keep my eyes and ears open, good luck!

Finfeatherfur
06-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Ate lunch yesterday off of Kaliste and my office is on Ambassador across from IHOP. Haven't seen her yet, but still looking!

flounder_smacker
06-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Ate lunch yesterday off of Kaliste and my office is on Ambassador across from IHOP. Haven't seen her yet, but still looking!

thanks man. we are still looking too.

Reverend Redfish
06-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Call the Lafayette Animal Control Center every few hours. (337) 291-5644

I live behind Academy off of Kaliste Saloom Rd.

Same happened to me with my dog, luckily she was found but ended up there and I got her. Just check often.

Good Luck!

flounder_smacker
06-10-2009, 09:36 PM
yeah i called twice already and all the vets in lafayette.