PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Lure

catch.and.fillet
03-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Bought these at the Houston Fishin' show yesterday and thought they looked interesting. Did anybody else see these? Anybody try 'em? I think the guy said they'll be hittin' stores soon.....

catch.and.fillet
03-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Bought these at the Houston Fishin' show yesterday and thought they looked interesting. Did anybody else see these? Anybody try 'em? I think the guy said they'll be hittin' stores soon.....

Sorry, Wrong picture :rotfl: back, back, back.....

Now that I got your attention...it was actually this here...It's a reduced size Chatter Weight by Texas Rattlin Rig and the guy had a display with these attached to the back of Spooks, BaDonka Donks and other topwater and suspending baits. The package said it "makes any lure a broken back". $3 for the pack...comes with a special slip on treble hook for back end. Got my attention...

speckdaddy
03-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Hmmmmm interesting

Ray
03-06-2010, 09:46 PM
I bought a pack also.

BMTAngler
03-08-2010, 03:13 AM
I use those with my DOA Shrimp during the summer. I put the chatter tube about 5-6 inches above the shrimp. Its deadly.

Garfish
03-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Are they being sold retail anywhere yet?

I'll check out their website (if there is one)

catch.and.fillet
03-08-2010, 10:23 AM
I use those with my DOA Shrimp during the summer. I put the chatter tube about 5-6 inches above the shrimp. Its deadly.

The one's you're referring to I believe are larger and are weighted. These are smaller, have rattles and are about as big around as a pencil.

Are they being sold retail anywhere yet?

I'll check out their website (if there is one)

I did a little research before starting this thread and the website doesn't show these. I remember the guy saying they were fairly new.

Ray
03-08-2010, 01:55 PM
http://www.texasrattlinrig.com/