PDA

View Full Version : Who Fishes Hopedale?

redfishman
06-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Relatively new to this site and it looks like most folks here fish in alot of places I've never heard of.

I started fishing Hopedale about 5-years ago after a long jaunt at Lafitte and Port Sulphur-Buras. I've settled in at Hopedale and finally learned a few areas that are reasonably productive at given times of the year.
Never fished West like at Hackberry or Dularge-so it is great to get some reliable reports from that part of our great State

Even with the Storms -the inside marsh at Hopedale seems to be very healthy, a far cry from Buras where you are practically looking at Sandy Point when lauching from Joshuas.
No matter what direction the wind is blowing or what levels the River is , you can find good fishable waters---and catch fish.
Going this weekend but will prob launch out of Campo's and head to....????? Anyone else headed out???

PUREBAY2200
06-12-2009, 02:25 PM
I fish hopedale frequently. Also dularge and dulac. Hit me up and well make a trip!!

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 02:50 PM
yes fish hopedale.4 times a week faithfully..work at BSM on some weekends..will never leave it..