PDA

View Full Version : tx fishing..

TROUTDEATH
06-09-2009, 05:38 PM
fishin is picking up around here..nice trout "W"...who's was it? haha

"W"
06-09-2009, 06:16 PM
fishin is picking up around here..nice trout "W"...who's was it? haha

How has your one or two trout days been??? Must suck fishing in Texas:*****::*****::*****::*****:

matt wahl
06-09-2009, 07:17 PM
AGGHHAHAH hey troutdeath , I uh indirectly know you and where you work. = INFORMATION IS FOR SALE. (silent bid auction)

Salty
06-09-2009, 08:48 PM
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/purple/collapse_generic.gif (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/member.php?u=453#top) Friends

"TROUTDEATH has not made any friends yet "

And probably never will. :)

SULPHITE
06-09-2009, 10:47 PM
been awhile troutdeath...must've smelled 'W' in the water

Natural Light Kid
06-09-2009, 11:18 PM
where is "here"? how's sabine lake? heard the short rigs at johnson bayou, the beach, and the sabine pass jeties are picking up.

Finfeatherfur
06-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Is this the same "troutdeath" from the other site?

"W"
06-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Is this the same "troutdeath" from the other site?

OWWWW YEA!!!! It the ONE!!!!:*****::*****::*****::*****:

TROUTDEATH
06-10-2009, 05:43 PM
1 or 2 trout day?...you better believe that one when LSU gets to another BCS...NEVER! Salty...you havent changed..keep your dream alive..as for as fishing "here", well the water looked like coffee until 2 weeks ago..been nice lately in sabine lake, texas bayou, and jetties..been catching good trout..not numbers yet but quality fish..SGS guy, i dont work there anymore..but they told me you were out there..

Hopedale Hustler
06-10-2009, 05:51 PM
hahaha..LSU not getting to another BCS..are u crazy...get ya head checked..u must be one of them 3 trout texans...thats mah new name for yall..3TT..

"W"
06-10-2009, 06:35 PM
1 or 2 trout day?...you better believe that one when LSU gets to another BCS...NEVER! Salty...you havent changed..keep your dream alive..as for as fishing "here", well the water looked like coffee until 2 weeks ago..been nice lately in sabine lake, texas bayou, and jetties..been catching good trout..not numbers yet but quality fish..SGS guy, i dont work there anymore..but they told me you were out there..

We want some more pic.....BTW..Been a long time:)

huntin fool
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/purple/collapse_generic.gif (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/member.php?u=453#top) Friends

"TROUTDEATH still has not made any friends yet " :rotfl:

wait is this the troutdeath from "the other site" like the other LA site?

SULPHITE
06-10-2009, 11:03 PM
wait is this the troutdeath from "the other site" like the other LA site?

Yep fool...left a bread crumb trail for em

matt wahl
06-11-2009, 10:18 AM

I caught a few nice ones over there by motiva Pa.. Any luck over there? or GSU.

TROUTDEATH
06-15-2009, 05:42 PM
I caught a few nice ones over there by motiva Pa.. Any luck over there? or GSU.
Havent tried GSU yet this year...been fishing the lake and south of the causeway to the jetties...did catch one good trout in motiva area last week

dbarham
06-15-2009, 06:40 PM
How has your one or two trout days been??? Must suck fishing in Texas:*****::*****::*****::*****: you have anything else to do besides bash texas...youre a friggen retard you make your state look bad. not us come up with some new **** bro ***:pissed:

TROUTDEATH
06-16-2009, 05:12 PM
you have anything else to do besides bash texas...youre a friggen retard you make your state look bad. not us come up with some new **** bro ***:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

*** you talkin about lewis? It's all in fun until some jackleg like you gets a backlash in his zebco..you dont like the stuff i put then dont read my posts...havent bashed texas either just like given "W" a hard time..:work:

Reel Bender
06-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Now TroutDeath, if you go back and reread what he said you'll find he was not talking about you, but giving W a Razz.
I am sure though, he will accept your apology!LOL

B-Stealth
06-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Nice going T-Def, gotta love a little friendly fire.

dbarham
06-17-2009, 03:43 PM
*** you talkin about lewis? It's all in fun until some jackleg like you gets a backlash in his zebco..you dont like the stuff i put then dont read my posts...havent bashed texas either just like given "W" a hard time..:work: *** u talkin bout im all about messin wit W i wasnt talkin to you troll boy!

dbarham
06-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Now TroutDeath, if you go back and reread what he said you'll find he was not talking about you, but giving W a Razz.
I am sure though, he will accept your apology!LOL
thank you he is a lousiana troll anyway! his location says texas i think not!!!:*****::*****:

Austin(boatman's son)
06-17-2009, 03:46 PM
i see some banning coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

TROUTDEATH
06-17-2009, 05:18 PM
i didnt realize that...sorry man..and im not a troll..lol

TROUTDEATH
06-17-2009, 05:19 PM
i see some banning coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

nah...it will be ok