PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Raymond
03-15-2010, 01:21 PM
Guy in Tx has 2 Prism Perception kayaks forsale, they are 14'.
He called me back today to offer them for $395.00 each, down
from $450.00 on Thursday. I know there are better kayaks out
there but for the money are these good enough?

longsidelandry
07-21-2010, 07:10 AM
I think kingdom007 needs to be sent to kingdom come!!!

Jordan
07-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Parking Sensor ElectromagneticoNo agujeres tu parachoques.Se instalan por detrás del parachoques sin necesidad de agujerearlo.Evita golpes y roturas muy fiables.Muy sencillos de instalar, no variara la estética de tu vehiculo.Guangzhou Carsda Industrial Co;ltd produce Sensor eletromagnetico do estacionamento, fashionable design and various choice!

no hablo espanol.... !!!!!:*****:

Choupique
07-22-2010, 11:12 AM
I think you can find better boats for that price if you want a model geared towards fishing. Main problem here is the lack of a tankwell behind the paddler were one keeps most of your fishing gear/ ice chest, etc. It’s more of a touring kayak.

BudMan56
07-23-2010, 04:53 PM
So if someone is interested in starting out w/Kayak fishing what would be one to start with without breaking the bank? I been thinking about getting one but have no idea what what would be good for fishing. Not into campin, touring, or all that other stuff. Just slip off the bank and relax and cast.

adamsfence
07-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Stepdad just got the ascend from bps in gonzales he loves it i have a ride 135. Its faster than mine just not as stable and needs an upgrade on the seat....but is very well priced