PDA

View Full Version : City Park Big Bass Rodeo

Specks-n-Spots
03-26-2010, 11:24 AM
anybody gettin down for the big bass rodeo? ive heard alot of people saying there are NO bass in city park and i know me and ma buds cant be the only ones cathin em latley. anybody catchin??

Fishmaster
03-26-2010, 11:46 AM
anybody gettin down for the big bass rodeo? ive heard alot of people saying there are NO bass in city park and i know me and ma buds cant be the only ones cathin em latley. anybody catchin??
Trieda few times caught ONE little one but i'll be out there tomorrow,

Ray
03-27-2010, 01:46 PM
After Katrina, I didn't think there would be too many Bass in City Park...

Fishmaster
03-27-2010, 02:49 PM
After Katrina, I didn't think there would be too many Bass in City Park...
They re-stocked it, talk about a good year this year, had a couple five lbs, 3rd place was like a3.2 lb I weighed in a 2.7, but overall had a good turn out and looks like city park is doing well with these big fish.

Jordan
03-27-2010, 02:53 PM
They re-stocked it, talk about a good year this year, had a couple five lbs, 3rd place was like a3.2 lb I weighed in a 2.7, but overall had a good turn out and looks like city park is doing well with these big fish.

did you place ?

Fishmaster
03-27-2010, 03:19 PM
did you place ?
they only have 1 st 2nd and 3rd, but i saw the saw the weight sheet i was like 8th outta about 20.

Capt. Matt Caire
03-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Fishmaster I musta missed ya yesterday. i went out there for a lil while but didnt fish. Went see a few people i knew. had some real nice bass caught

Fishmaster
03-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Fishmaster I musta missed ya yesterday. i went out there for a lil while but didn't fish. Went see a few people i knew. had some real nice bass caught
I thought I might have seen you, where you at the weigh in? I got there around 10:30, fished from 6:30-9 with out a bite so we went to bayou st. john for the redfish that wind along with the trees made it horrible fishing so we packed up, then we where driving around and we saw specks and spots leaving we pulled over and fished the pond they where and second cast caught the only bass of the day then weighed it in and chilled out by all the boths, pretty fun..

Capt. Matt Caire
03-28-2010, 09:54 PM
I thought I might have seen you, where you at the weigh in? I got there around 10:30, fished from 6:30-9 with out a bite so we went to bayou st. john for the redfish that wind along with the trees made it horrible fishing so we packed up, then we where driving around and we saw specks and spots leaving we pulled over and fished the pond they where and second cast caught the only bass of the day then weighed it in and chilled out by all the boths, pretty fun..

Yeah i was there at that time but left shortly after. oh well it was pretty cool. but it was kinda a slow day. Not mant people brought in much when i was there

Specks-n-Spots
03-29-2010, 01:41 AM
rough day. all the females we scouted left their beds. eggs hatched lol. i caught some 4's and watched em the whole week, in 2 days they moved off their beds, what luck of mine lol. still caught 12. biggest went right over 3 on my scale but them boys fishin the canals hit some monsters so i pitched em back. buddy o mine matt whittman hit a 4'1 he got knocked off yhough