PDA

View Full Version : And Then God Created Texas Fishing

"W"
03-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I really need some good ol laughs this morning......Boga Grip em up!!! Texas is a huge state and this is the fishing reports they give!!! :*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:: *****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

Black Drum - 2CoolFishing
caught em on top! - 2CoolFishing
LOW LOW TIDE REDS/DRUM/OYSTERS - 2CoolFishing
It aint pretty - 2CoolFishing
Jetty Big Uglies - 2CoolFishing

Red Devil
03-27-2010, 12:39 PM
I really see no point in this thread. Just people who had a good time postig up pics. No point in bashing.

Jordan
03-27-2010, 12:40 PM
I really see no point in this thread. Just people who had a good time postig up pics. No point in bashing.

same here :*****:

Salty
03-27-2010, 03:04 PM

Consider the author.................:rolleyes:

"W"
03-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Im not bashing just *****.......Some Texans a while back...HUMM Reel Bender said they dont use Boga grips on Drum

Artifishual
03-27-2010, 03:48 PM
you really have "0" class "W"

I give this site less than a year with the direction your taking it. You also seem to be obsessed with Texas.

"W"
03-27-2010, 03:51 PM
you really have "0" class "W"

I give this site less than a year with the direction your taking it. You also seem to be obsessed with Texas.

Dude go back to Texas!!! Our class is Trout!! We have them and can catch them........ If you dont like it LEAVE Becasue you were not invited here any way......and after a comment like this we sure dont need you around;)

Jordan
03-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Dude go back to Texas!!! Our class is Trout!! We have them and can catch them........ If you dont like it LEAVE Becasue you were not invited here any way......and after a comment like this we sure dont need you around;)

im with you on this one..... for once... :*****:

davethefish1
03-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Did W just use his band hammer?

Salty
03-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Did W just use his band hammer?

I got a couple extra ones layin' around here.

Reel Bender
03-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Im not bashing just *****.......Some Texans a while back...HUMM Reel Bender said they dont use Boga grips on Drum

YAWN

As usual, you are wrong!!!!!!!!!

That is not what I said, it may be what you heard, but not what I said.

Maybe, you should go re-read my comment.

Reel Bender
03-27-2010, 08:49 PM

Hmmmm, still trying to figure out what the bad comment was.

Don't see anything in that comment that a whole bunch of people on this site have not said before:D.

Reel Bender
03-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Junyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, where ya at.

Still trying to find it huh?

Reel Bender
03-28-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm guessing he could not find the quote of me saying what i did'nt say!:rotfl:

"W"
03-28-2010, 09:18 AM
I'm guessing he could not find the quote of me saying what i did'nt say!:rotfl:

Lurch I never even looked for it........Becasue you said Texas dont Boga Drum .your words were I can find more LA guys than Texas......Wrong Meat head ......2cool has a boga drum every other post:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

Reel Bender
03-28-2010, 09:34 AM
You did 'nt look because you know yopu are WRONG!

Matter of fact, it was you who said you would never see a cajun lippin a drum or sheepie. Then I found several in just a few minutes and you then used the excuse they were not AVID Fisherman.

My response was neither were the pics you were talking about.

Reel Bender
03-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Well, I guess you were to skeered to go look because you knew what you would find.

So
I decided to refresh you mammary for you.

David F,Chris R and I went Texas Trophy fishing today!!! Man we smoke some brutes!!!

I stuck this Texas Steak .....Cant wait to get home and cook for the Family..........We landed a few 7lbs a couple over 8lbs..........Hell nothing for us old boys!!!!!!!!!!! Thats How we ROLL

had 2 or 3 10+ get off right at the boat............:smokin:

Once a TOOL always a TOOL!

LMAO.........Get them Drum boys.............LMAO Texans.......:*****::*****::*****::*****:

Damn cajun copycats!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny as hell too!!!!!!!!!

All this crap about Texans and Black Drum so I just decided to take a looksie and low and behold right off the bat what do I find?

Thats right you guessed it....................................... a cajun bogagripping a Big Ugly (And I ain't talking w).

And to top things off it was posted by a La. guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Dang...............just found anudder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the weasel said it was just a Texas thing!!!!!!!!

BOOOOM anudder La' guide posting Big Uglies in his fishing reports.

That's like 3 in 5 minutes.

Oh yeah right ya'll are special.

Can you say C-R-A-W-F-I-S-H?

Ok so it starts out as bashing Texans, because they are *********. Then It is found out and proven, that your own kind are ********* to because they do it.

So now you want to narrow down the demographics of it.:work:

I'm sure as easy as it was to find one of your brothers doing it, with a little of work we can find a Big Lake Brother to sink your ship!! LOL

Must of hit a nerve.

"Not Goping to Happen"

LMAO

Every time you say that you end up going down in flames!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe ASR will step in and remind of one of the times.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is way tooooooo EZ!!!
So. I spend a couple of more minutes on the INet gurgling and what do i find?

Surely not a pic of a Big Lake Guide with a Boga Lipped Big Ugly.

Well Guess again. Yep a Guide service on Big Lake with a Big Ugly Boga'd on the Main Page.

PRICELESS

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:work:

Reel Bender AKA Lurch....... http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0090.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-tongue-smileys.php)

LMAO.......You found a 13year old kid with as black drum..... Show me a avid fisherman not a kid with a black drum
the other link has not one pic of a black drum......They all say that in there ads..........Sales pitch for Texans to come over

Well if the criteria is "Avid" then you just eliminated to original topic of the conversation because the guys you are talking bout are not "AVID"

Reel Bender
03-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Darn, left out the most important quote.

It would seem to me you should remove my name from your statement and insert yours.
Then remove Teaxn and insert fisherman or BigLake guide.
Then your staement would of been correct!!!!!!!!! The proof is in the pudding.

You will not find a guide or a fisherman on big lake with a drum on a boga.... Not going to happen....

"W"
03-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Darn, left out the most important quote.

It would seem to me you should remove my name from your statement and insert yours.
Then remove Teaxn and insert fisherman or BigLake guide.
Then your staement would of been correct!!!!!!!!! The proof is in the pudding.

You are a true SpoonBill.......BTW you spelled Statement wrong.....School Teacher:shaking:

Hey! You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again, I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

Reel Bender
03-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Thats it...................deflect and redirect, everyone understands the reasoning behind why a perosn would use it.

Oops I left a T out.

But, see I have decent command of the written and spoken language. My problem is I am not very good at typing. Unfortunately, you cannot say the same!:D

Fishmaster
03-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Yakk'em where are you **Boom cough cough**