PDA

View Full Version : fun day of fishing and introduction

youu_whoo_whoo
04-03-2010, 08:31 AM
well i have been a member here for a while but i never really post but i finaly got a chance to go fishing. We ended the day with one nice bass 4 nice sacalait and 10 decent size perch. it was also an adventure because my dad snaged my ear when he was casting. it didnt go all the way through so he had to push it through then cut off the jighead and then pull it out this was a very interesting trip

simplepeddler
04-03-2010, 09:10 AM
LOL.....gotta love a trip like that!

Dink
04-03-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm sure he's been wanting to do something like that since you were a teenager..........nothing tops a trip with dad

SULPHITE
04-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a good trip besides your ear piercing! LOL! Glad you posted and keep'em coming!

youu_whoo_whoo
04-03-2010, 10:19 PM
i still am a teenager lol im 17 but hes sory about it i know he didnt mean to now its just a good story and its funny to see peoples faces when they hear that it had to be pushed through i guess ill have to wear earmuffs from now on:)

yak'em-n-stack'em
04-03-2010, 10:28 PM
i still am a teenager lol im 17 but hes sory about it i know he didnt mean to now its just a good story and its funny to see peoples faces when they hear that it had to be pushed through i guess ill have to wear earmuffs from now on:)

NEVER BELIEVE IT he had a reason, you probably deserved it

haha jk man

now you can hold it over his head, next time he gets mad at you just say, well at least you dont have a jig head hole in your ear

lol

welcome aboard man

Dink
04-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Put an earing in it to remind him........guilt trip forever!!!!

FF_T_Warren
04-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Put an earing in it to remind him........guilt trip forever!!!!

yea good idea

youu_whoo_whoo
04-04-2010, 08:36 AM
that proably wouldnt be smart then hed really get mad lol but i think hes gunna get a fathersday plack with a fake ear w/ a hook through it lol and engrave best dad ever underneath it lol