PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Sea Hunt XP 21...

Nasty
04-03-2010, 07:57 PM
I checked out Sea Hunt's website and started looking at the XP21. Anyone ever owned one or ridden in one? Give me some feedback... any help is appreciated. I'm looking for my brother in law.

PUREBAY2200
04-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Great boat! I've rode in the 24, huge!!
I would guess the 21 is equally well laid out and rides well too!
Btw... Get max hp!!

all star rod
04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Saw this boat Advertised in a local outdoor magazine. Seems to be a nice looking boat.

RajunCajun2
05-18-2010, 11:47 AM
I have the BX21, which is the predecessor to the XP. Very good riding boat. Can't go wrong for the $$. I agree, get the max HP. I put the 200ETEC on mine and dont regret it.

elcid
05-21-2010, 08:57 AM
I have the BX21, which is the predecessor to the XP. Very good riding boat. Can't go wrong for the $$. I agree, get the max HP. I put the 200ETEC on mine and dont regret it.

I thought Sea Hunt was only packaged with Yamaha? Sea HUnt came up with the XP series to have a low profile boat which will allow them to compete with the nautic star, blue wave and a lot of these other boats that sell real well on the GUlf Coast. Key West is going to be doing the samething very soon. They have already designed the new 24 bay boat with the low profile and I believe the the 216 will be the next one to undergo a facelift. Its pretty neat how a lot of these large East Coast boat companies are conforming to the gulf coast low profile fishing style.