SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More Harmfull to you than Oil (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11817)

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-30-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BottomOfTheBoot (Post 171015)
Yeah it's obvious it's not toxic to us.

What are some things that fish, shrimp, oysters, and marine organisms encounter that are more toxic than oil? So in terms of the resources that many coastal Louisiana residents rely on to support their families....this oil spill is toxic.

BOTB, you know darn well, W only cares about himself,

he doesnt care about peoples lives who are affected.

as long as he can be on his precious big lake he could care less about it.

he is what is wrong with america

southern151 06-30-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatDaddy (Post 171018)
My Nets!!!

:*****::*****::*****::*****:

CatDaddy 06-30-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatDaddy (Post 171018)
My Nets!!!

When i go shrimping, I KNOW i kill at least 800 lbs of small fish everyday.. Just think when there is 40 other boats out there with bigger nets than me...

SULPHITE 06-30-2010 03:18 PM

http://capitalistliontamer.files.wor...9/09/flock.jpg

jpcajun 06-30-2010 03:23 PM

toxic

Yes, you are right.... .all of those things are toxic..... and so is oil.

Plain, pure water can be more damn toxic than a mothball if you ingest too much water (called water intoxication)........ and you are saying oil in the water isnt toxic? Come on, think a little bit. education goes a long way

"W" 06-30-2010 03:24 PM

Can some one find how many fish have been reported dead due to this Oil spill? With source and Facts!

SULPHITE 06-30-2010 03:25 PM

Flock of seagulls....veryyy toxic!!!

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-30-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpcajun (Post 171031)
Yes, you are right.... .all of those things are toxic..... and so is oil.

Plain, pure water can be more damn toxic than a mothball if you ingest too much water (called water intoxication)........ and you are saying oil in the water isnt toxic? Come on, think a little bit. education goes a long way

he is saying exactly that.

W thinks that you can drink oil and it will not hurt you

you can cover things with it and there is no way they die from it.

He will do anything he can to defend BP

even if it is making himself looking like the uneducated fool he is

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-30-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 171032)
Can some one find how many fish have been reported dead due to this Oil spill? With source and Facts!

Please go drink a quart of crude and tell me how it makes you feel

BottomOfTheBoot 06-30-2010 03:28 PM

Can you provide us facts that oil is not toxic to marine life?

"W" 06-30-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yak'em-n-stack'em (Post 171019)
BOTB, you know darn well, W only cares about himself,

he doesnt care about peoples lives who are affected.

as long as he can be on his precious big lake he could care less about it.

he is what is wrong with america

Who is getting affected that's not getting paid? Can you tell me some one who is not getting paid by BP who is getting effected im suppose to feel sorry for? can you? Can you please give me that info? You was not on here when Rita whipped up out saying poor south west LA they don't have any roof jumpers or Fema trailers.....You didn't see the Media over here painting a sad picture..WHY were stronger than that...we got our azz out and worked to build back..we didn't have BP to pay us or FEMA..... WE didn't have a Brad Pitt and Jerry Lewis Telethon to give us money....Hell no we.. Us...WE built our places back and picked up where the GOVERNMENT FAILED...SO DON'T Cry me no river of effects....BP has lines open 24hours to pay anyone....anyone who is effected by the spill....SO ****

Salty 06-30-2010 03:31 PM

LMAO at his sig.

Waltrip's ignorance is toxic.

Toxic........Its whats from Breakfast!! Just Ask Yak em:eek:

:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

"W" 06-30-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 171044)
LMAO at his sig.

Waltrip's ignorance is toxic.

Toxic........Its whats from Breakfast!! Just Ask Yak em:eek:

:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

Just for YAK...You was not suppose to catch that:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pisse d::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed: :pissed:

all star rod 06-30-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yak'em-n-stack'em (Post 171036)
Please go drink a quart of crude and tell me how it makes you feel

You notice he did not reply to your comment and say he would drink a quart of oil.....hell let him drink a cup......enough said.......

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-30-2010 03:37 PM

BOTB,

is your family getting paid by BP right now?

jpcajun 06-30-2010 03:37 PM

toxic

It isnt just the kill as of right now (which I am sure there is a pretty large kill)...... it is the long term effect.

Is oil suppose to be mixed into the gulf waters? If your answer is no.... then it is toxic.

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-30-2010 03:38 PM

just because you dont know someone W doesnt mean that they dont exist you arrogant fool.

since you avoid other posts.

still think that by august everyone will have forgotten about this oil spill?

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-30-2010 03:39 PM

W, you still believe that there are no residual effects from the valdez spill after facts have been posted

I have posted SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that Oil will cause die back on plants. and you dont believe it

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-30-2010 03:45 PM

southern151 06-30-2010 03:46 PM

Not trying to get too deep in this past a little ribbing but, my shop and many of the local vendors, even outside the automotive field, have noticed sharp declines since the DWH tragedy. People are clamming up and saving every dime they can right now. The moratorium only added to the situation.

BTW, there is no compensation for that. BP wouldn't dare pay a ripple effect claim. I wouldn't even waste my time trying. I bet they won't be paying any of the workers laid off due to the moratorium. They didn't pull the plug but, they did start the fire, literally.