SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   SC tourney weather (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54929)

Cripley 07-14-2014 12:54 PM

Sabine or bust lol actually I have been out last three afternoons catching slabs in the rollers the don't care they houngry

AlexOrtego 07-14-2014 12:55 PM

if it doesn't clear up, looks like i'll be drunk a lot earlier than anticipated Saturday!

and i'm fine with that lol

"W" 07-14-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 706692)
In which direction do you want this 30mph wind????

Don't matter

PotLikinisAhabbit 07-14-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 706711)
Don't matter

Land locked?

1fastmerc 07-14-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 706561)
May be some lightning. 1fastmerc better bring an extra pair of underwear!

I have been watching the weather close. I told my wife today that I don't do thunderstorms on Biglake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 706657)
And some shoes too....... that dude ran and left his croc's behind lol....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

SGib 07-14-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 706711)
Don't matter

North wind make them weirs tough W

Bdub 07-14-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AubreyLaHaye458 (Post 706706)
I'm fishing off the pier at Calcasieu point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could win trash fish pot like that...ask JAdams!

AubreyLaHaye458 07-14-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdub (Post 706835)
You could win trash fish pot like that...ask JAdams!

Kinda what I was thinking

Bdub 07-14-2014 08:20 PM

I was watchin that 40lb drum eating carcasses saturday afternoon...I'm goin noodling I hope thats ok with the rules

mr crab 07-15-2014 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGib (Post 706708)
They said no :(

No fish there any way bruh

Jadams 07-15-2014 12:05 PM

Spicers has bigger drum than cal point done scouted em out got a 50lber w my name on it! Gotta chum em up w trout bellys first

MathGeek 07-15-2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadams (Post 706983)
Spicers has bigger drum than cal point done scouted em out got a 50lber w my name on it! Gotta chum em up w trout bellys first

I think that tournament entries need to be caught in waters that are open to the public for fishing. I do not think Calc Pt or Spicers qualify. Fishing is not allowed near the cleaning stations at Calc Pt, and I do not think the general public is allowed to fish at Spicers. Off the fishing pier at Calc Pt seems good.

BassYakR 07-15-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 707011)
I think that tournament entries need to be caught in waters that are open to the public for fishing. I do not think Calc Pt or Spicers qualify. Fishing is not allowed near the cleaning stations at Calc Pt, and I do not think the general public is allowed to fish at Spicers. Off the fishing pier at Calc Pt seems good.

Pretty Positive that JAdams was Joking

Lake Chuck Duck 07-15-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassYakR (Post 707012)
Pretty Positive that JAdams was Joking

MathGeek doesnt pick up on humor very well......or sarcasm

Duck Butter 07-15-2014 03:09 PM

MG is worried someone is going to catch a bigger black drum than him:grinpimp:

meaux fishing 07-15-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 707035)
MG is worried someone is going to catch a bigger black drum than him:grinpimp:

lol thats what I was thinking

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 707011)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Draconian Sanctions

MathGeek 07-15-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 707036)
lol thats what I was thinking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Draconian Sanctions

It's no secret that the team fishing on my boat is angling for the trash fish pot.

We'll be at the jetties soaking crab and hoping for the big one.

I don't mind getting beat, but I'd rather not get beaten by someone shooting fish in a barrel.

To me it's about blessing the Little Angel's Foundation and having a good time meeting the SC peeps at Calc. Pt. I can't speak for others on my boat, but if I catch the winning fish in the trash fish contest, I commit to refusing the pot and requesting the proceeds be donated to the cause.

I will remove all objections to shooting fish in a barrel if those intending to catch a big drum at Spicers or Calc Pt do the same. (After all, shooting fish in a barrel for a good cause is noble.)

meaux fishing 07-15-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 707014)
MathGeek doesnt pick up on humor very well......or sarcasm

Exhibit A....

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 707039)
It's no secret that the team fishing on my boat is angling for the trash fish pot.

I don't mind getting beat, but I'd rather not get beaten by someone shooting fish in a barrel.

To me it's about blessing the Little Angel's Foundation and having a good time meeting the SC peeps at Calc. Pt. I can't speak for others on my boat, but if I catch the winning fish in the trash fish contest, I commit to refusing the pot and requesting the proceeds be donated to the cause.

I will remove all objections to shooting fish in a barrel if those intending to catch a big drum at Spicers or Calc Pt do the same. (After all, shooting fish in a barrel for a good cause is noble.)

CAMP CANARD 07-15-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 707039)

Barrel gotta a hole in it. I missed !

SGib 07-15-2014 04:40 PM

Adams couldn't catch a cold!