SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whats up with Lafayette (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45774)

"W" 07-09-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clampy (Post 603297)
They won't win. It's gov property and they can say what goes up and that's fair to me. I just don't understand how a rainbow flag can offend anyone.

"Its Just a Ride "

R U Gay???

Finfeatherfur 07-09-2013 10:40 AM

Now, W - really, don't you know that question may be deemed "offensive" by the government!

Clampy 07-09-2013 10:45 AM

Why you want my number ??
what are you in 5th grade. People just get so worried about what other people do and " what about the children " what happened to being a parent. You can't nerf the world for everyone. It's the reason people aren't as well adjusted nowadays. We just like to burry our heads in the sand and scream " this is not happening ". Instead of dealing with what the world gives you because nothing you say or do will change that.

"Its Just a Ride "

Clampy 07-09-2013 10:47 AM

Don't worry you won't even scratch your knees. I'm tall enough.

"Its Just a Ride "

"W" 07-09-2013 10:48 AM

Fact is I dont want my kid thinking being gay is RIGHT or accepted

Because its not accepted in my house hold!!! Keep that crap behind closed doors

If you want to sleep pole to hole thats fine as long as i dont have to see it!!

T-TOP 07-09-2013 10:51 AM

This arguement is offensive. Fly a gay flag?!?!? C'mon... what is the purpose? HEY im gay!?!?! They are fighting their fight. For what? A man and a man or woman and a woman to get married?? How does anyone even think that is a good idea? Parents will have to really work at it in a few years to get their kids to understand that its not a choice.... hollywood working their a$$ off to make being gay more than ok. Most of the time its a bunch of attention wh ores out there flying flags and making a$$es of them selves...

Finfeatherfur 07-09-2013 10:55 AM

^^^ We so need a "LIKE" button for post!

Clampy 07-09-2013 11:01 AM

Keep getting mad at stuff you have control over that always works out.

"Its Just a Ride "

Clampy 07-09-2013 11:02 AM

No control *

"Its Just a Ride "

Clampy 07-09-2013 11:14 AM

And to think this whole time I thought I was on Facebook and not a fishing forum. Dang. My bad.

"Its Just a Ride "

T-TOP 07-09-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clampy (Post 603319)
And to think this whole time I thought I was on Facebook and not a fishing forum. Dang. My bad.

"Its Just a Ride "

i believe you.......

"W" 07-09-2013 11:20 AM

I think someone from this site should go pull it down

If they have a right to put up you have a right to pull down!!

Matt G 07-09-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 603281)
Its funny that people actually give a $***. If they lowered an American flag to raise theirs, I'd have an issue. But from what I understand, it was an empty flag pole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by getonfish (Post 603284)
I say let them hang the damn flag. If being gay is their worst sin then I guess so be it. I would rather see a conservative professional tax paying gay couple walking down the street than a government dependent "normal" family with 5 kids living off my money. Now if they decide to tromp through the streets in some damn thongs and call it a parade that is an entirely different issue.

In the end God will judge us all for our sins whatever they are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clampy (Post 603303)
Why you want my number ??
what are you in 5th grade. People just get so worried about what other people do and " what about the children " what happened to being a parent. You can't nerf the world for everyone. It's the reason people aren't as well adjusted nowadays. We just like to burry our heads in the sand and scream " this is not happening ". Instead of dealing with what the world gives you because nothing you say or do will change that.

"Its Just a Ride "

Exactly......... I can give fwo-tucks what they are doing as long as they didn't take down Old Glory to fly there Pride flag. If flying the flag and screaming "I'm here and I'm queer" makes them feel better about themselves then whatever. I do not need to fly a "I bang Women" flag
and scream "I'm strait and fish with live bait" to make myself sleep at night. At the end of the day, I'm too damn busy to worry about everybody else and their business.

"W" 07-09-2013 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Dink 07-09-2013 11:32 AM

I am certainly no Gay Expert but I don't velieve it is a choice. Its genetic

Reggoh 07-09-2013 11:42 AM

I'm with MattG on this one... I just don't understand why they feel the need to call attention to themselves and their "Cause"... it's pretty stupid... do your thing and I'll do mine and we'll just leave each other alone...

As far as kids go... I'm with W on that one... I don't want my kids to see men or women together and for them to think that is normal or ok.

swamp snorkler 07-09-2013 11:55 AM

My kids are 7 and 8, they both know what it means to be gay. Like it or not it's all over TV. I don't have any problems with gays, hell I think they should be able to married and miserable just like everyone else. I have a good friend who was raised by 2 women, he turned out just fine, he's married with 2 kids of his own.

As far as flying a gay flag on government property, if they allow that they have to allow everyone to fly whatever flag they want. Whether it's a planned parenthood flag, rebel flag, an acadian flag, a cowboys flag, an Arian nation flag yadda yadda yadda. Looks like the government may be installing lots of flag poles.

Clampy 07-09-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 603339)
My kids are 7 and 8, they both know what it means to be gay. Like it or not it's all over TV. I don't have any problems with gays, hell I think they should be able to married and miserable just like everyone else. I have a good friend who was raised by 2 women, he turned out just fine, he's married with 2 kids of his own.

As far as flying a gay flag on government property, if they allow that they have to allow everyone to fly whatever flag they want. Whether it's a planned parenthood flag, rebel flag, an acadian flag, a cowboys flag, an Arian nation flag yadda yadda yadda. Looks like the government may be installing lots of flag poles.

Just when I thought hope was lost. A real human chimes in.

"Its Just a Ride "

Clampy 07-09-2013 12:02 PM

I'm going to be a dad in 6 mnths. I will not lie to my kid. From Easter bunny to gay folk and if he or she ends up gay just keep the PDA down in front of pops and we shouldn't have a issue. Same goes for heterosexual relationships.

"Its Just a Ride "

huntin fool 07-09-2013 12:08 PM

And y'all wanted me to go to ULL.. Y'all got some funky sh*t happenin over there. Think ill be content at Nicholls 👋