SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SaltyCajun (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237)

killa k 06-28-2009 07:43 PM

Looks great, the SC is gettin real profeshunal lookin. When we gonna get us a goofy fishin show in production?

bigdog 06-28-2009 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 19544)
Well congratulations on your new sponsor.

http://www.grow-taller.com/


ha ha, That brings tiers to my eyes.

Salty 06-28-2009 08:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by killa k (Post 19590)
Looks great, the SC is gettin real profeshunal lookin. When we gonna get us a goofy fishin show in production?


We already got one. :*****:

Deadly D 06-28-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19599)
We already got one. :*****:

Salty my keyboard cant take no more

Salty 06-28-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 19602)
Salty my keyboard cant take no more



:*****:

"W" 06-28-2009 08:25 PM

All for DA KIDS

LittleRob 06-28-2009 08:25 PM

:rotfl::rotfl:Thanks guys for the great site and I actually found some guys I worked with 7-8 years. I am learning alot I don't know Big lake that well and I'm learning where alot of W holes are well their DD's first then W.

Salty 06-28-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 19607)
All for DA KIDS


:confused:

meaux fishing 06-28-2009 08:38 PM

yeah this is looking real good...keep it up guys

"W" 06-28-2009 08:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19613)
:confused:

Thats All I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT......NAMES "W":D....Thay call me "W"

Deadly D 06-28-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 19618)
Thats All I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT......NAMES "W":D....Thay call me "W"

I was trying to remember who you reminded of thats it Forest Gump:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Salty 06-28-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 19618)
Thats All I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT......NAMES "W":D....Thay call me "W"


Why you shakin' hands with Michael Jackson? Thought you didn't know him?

Deadly D 06-28-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 19620)
Why you shakin' hands with Michael Jackson? Thought you didn't know him?

ok Salty you owe me a keyboard....:*****::*****::*****:

callmaker 06-28-2009 08:58 PM

Nice site guys

slip knot 06-28-2009 09:25 PM

great site ,guys. This is where i come for some comic relief thru-out the day. keep up the good work. SK


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted