SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   New addition to the arsenal (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13244)

southern151 11-03-2010 08:23 PM

Jeff's boys are doing great in my book!!!! Lol! Sorry Jeff, I had to say it!

Full autos sound fun! Where do I sign up?!

Is it October YET? 11-03-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 204054)
Jeff's boys are doing great in my book!!!! Lol! Sorry Jeff, I had to say it!

Full autos sound fun! Where do I sign up?!

Rent at least $50k in construction equipment a month.

Is it October YET? 11-03-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 204054)
Jeff's boys are doing great in my book!!!! Lol! Sorry Jeff, I had to say it!

Full autos sound fun! Where do I sign up?!

Rent at least $50k in construction equipment a month or refer me to someone who does.

southern151 11-03-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Is it October YET? (Post 204057)
Rent at least $50k in construction equipment a month or refer me to someone who does.

Man, I've always wanted a bobcat and trackhoe but, I haven't figured out a place to store em on my my corner lot!

Ya know you got my business, should I ever need that type of service though. May need a 60' lift sometime soon for tree removal. Waiting on responses from the city first.

wtretrievers 11-03-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 204054)
Jeff's boys are doing great in my book!!!! Lol! Sorry Jeff, I had to say it!

Full autos sound fun! Where do I sign up?!

Hey Corey.....:thefinger:..........don't you have something to do like uhhhhhhh be working on a Z71!!!!!!!!!!

Chad......The boys....One had a Swing & a miss & the other stuck one but didn't get but about 6" of penatration, I think he hit back of the shoulder blade, trailed till midnight, but in the end nothing.

southern151 11-03-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 204064)
Hey Corey.....:thefinger:..........don't you have something to do like uhhhhhhh be working on a Z71!!!!!!!!!!

Chad......The boys....One had a Swing & a miss & the other stuck one but didn't get but about 6" of penatration, I think he hit back of the shoulder blade, trailed till midnight, but in the end
nothing.

We're working diligently, sir. We also know that you will be completely satisfied with our service when we're done!

Btw, how ya like the new optics? Considering selling the Nikon on my .17 for something different...not sure what yet though.

wtretrievers 11-03-2010 09:17 PM

I like it.......I've got a couple more of the VX-ll's so I new what I was getting when I got this one, I've got Leupolds, Nikons, Burris, Leupolds are may favorite.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted