SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Explain...Tell the story.... (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15207)

jchief 12-06-2010 02:23 PM

Right
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 210693)
my future wife if I'm lucky lol :smokin:

And I assume your current wife approves huh?

jchief 12-06-2010 02:24 PM

Me in my boat passing Calcasieu Point at the 2010 Salty Cajun Tournament

tumbleweed 12-06-2010 02:42 PM

Mine is a picture of a turtle. My brother worked for the Georgia Aquarium a few years ago. He invited me to go scuba diving in the Ocean Adventure tank. I took the picture of the turtle inside the tank. It was an awesome experience, they have two whale sharks in the tank. They are amazing. Shortly after this dive he passed away. So it reminds me of him.

goldenrod 12-06-2010 02:52 PM

My son with his first deer, that fff helped us trac and find.. Was a great day

Purple Back 12-06-2010 02:53 PM

A picture of my ex-wife Heather Graham holding the two National Championship trophies I won while I was the head coach for LSU.

Its hard to forget the good ole days........:cool:

BayBolt23 12-06-2010 03:07 PM

Mine is a yellowmott that I caught a couple of weeks ago.It was the last one to finish a limit.

QUACKHEAD 12-06-2010 03:21 PM

A Bobcat/Mallard mount that Cornbread and I did for a customer back when I was doing a little taxidermy.

fishinpox 12-06-2010 03:21 PM

me n the ex wife(looter dudes head):*****: on our wedding day . cuz after that day she became looter beeotch on my bank accounts:rotfl:

Bluechip 12-06-2010 04:10 PM

My face after I saw what Pox has to pay looter beeootch.....:D

fishinpox 12-06-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 210731)
My face after I saw what Pox has to pay looter beeootch.....:D

tell me about it ...good thing i only gotta pay till May 2011 :work: i tell you what its the worst and best feeling handing that check over every month!

LaAngler 12-06-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 210734)
tell me about it ...good thing i only gotta pay till May 2011 :work: i tell you what its the worst and best feeling handing that check over every month!

at least it isn't 18 years worth.

fishinpox 12-06-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 210735)
at least it isn't 18 years worth.

thank god i never put a rugrat in her!

Mediumheavyaction6'6 12-06-2010 04:39 PM

mine is of the best day i have ever had with a fly rod in my hand.

cjdecuir 12-06-2010 04:41 PM

After a we caught 4 limits of Reds in Vermilion Bay this summer.

Jordan 12-06-2010 04:49 PM

nice job guys, keep them coming...

southern151 12-06-2010 05:02 PM

Mine just seemed like the thing to do. We were all complaining about Democrats at the time so, I guess it just fit.

Wag 12-06-2010 05:41 PM

heading out on Big Lake

swamp snorkler 12-06-2010 06:38 PM

A fleur de lis, Saints emblem, but more of representation of my Acadian Culture.

simplepeddler 12-06-2010 09:25 PM

you know why divorce is so dang expensive??





















Because happiness does not come cheap!

PUREBAY2200 12-06-2010 09:30 PM

I'm thuggin hard in Breton Sound... Bustin trout!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted