SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kistlers rods (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17331)

"W" 03-23-2011 11:14 AM

Why could you knot use it? A light dose would not float a rod!!! Use your brian,,,you think if you filled at gas tank with helium the truck would float???? No....this is not far fetch to add a shot of helium into a. Blank and make it lighter!!! 5 cc of helium would not float a rod..sorry you can't understand that

PUREBAY2200 03-23-2011 11:22 AM

Re

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 237647)
Why could you knot use it? A light dose would not float a rod!!! Use your brian,,,you think if you filled at gas tank with helium the truck would float???? No....this is not far fetch to add a shot of helium into a. Blank and make it lighter!!! 5 cc of helium would not float a rod..sorry you can't understand that

First off... It's " not" learn to spell.
2 I'm not even gonna argue with mr wizard. U are so caught up n bn right it's redicilous. The original arguement was that helium was or was not it the rod.... NOT the possiblity of putting helium n a rod. For once stay on topic.
Admit u were wrong, and next time u want to educate people about a topic do urself and the rest of us a favor and read about it. Ur bogus statement are becoming redicilous and makin u look completely unbelievable as a source of information.

all star rod 03-23-2011 11:27 AM

I have the GOLD SERIES.....I was wondering why it was soooo heavy. A buddy of mine fishing with me told me the blank was filled with GOLD!!:cool:

Salty 03-23-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 237653)
I have the GOLD SERIES.....I was wondering why it was soooo heavy. A buddy of mine fishing with me told me the blank was filled with GOLD!!:cool:

:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:: *****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

PUREBAY2200 03-23-2011 11:30 AM

Re

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 237653)

Lmao x 10000000000
Say something stupid....... Blame it on Ur buddy!!!

Salty 03-23-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 237656)
Lmao x 10000000000

ASSR, that was funny as hell, my friend!!!!!!

all star rod 03-23-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 237656)
Lmao x 10000000000

That is what BUDDIES are for.....:D

Salty 03-23-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 237658)
That is what BUDDIES are for.....:D

Fictional "buddies".

all star rod 03-23-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 237657)
ASSR, that was funny as hell, my friend!!!!!!

I figured ya'll would like that one....:)

Salty 03-23-2011 11:34 AM

Most of W's rods are like him....full of ****.

"W" 03-23-2011 11:35 AM

Ptff.....I was never trying to educate any one about the rod.... Stop adding your non Since to my statement,,,, I said it was a good rod and I used one,,,,and I was told they had helium in the rod!!!!! Never educated one thing in that statement,,,so don't try to make it that away,,,,just because your trying to look like a rod god...your not....I never said a thing but what I experienced with the use of trying one out!!!! You and your Side Kick ASR just try to make it sound like purchased them and used them...which was not what I said at all!!! You want rod education get a Waterloo and drop the 3rd tier rod skeleton

"W" 03-23-2011 11:40 AM

Salty,,,,,still waiting for you to go list the weight of those trout,..,,since your the only expert who thinks there not what we said.....please make an azz out of your self and list the weights

PUREBAY2200 03-23-2011 11:42 AM

Re

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 237662)
Ptff.....I was never trying to educate any one about the rod.... Stop adding your non Since to my statement,,,, I said it was a good rod and I used one,,,,and I was told they had helium in the rod!!!!! Never educated one thing in that statement,,,so don't try to make it that away,,,,just because your trying to look like a rod god...your not....I never said a thing but what I experienced with the use of trying one out!!!! You and your Side Kick ASR just try to make it sound like purchased them and used them...which was not what I said at all!!! You want rod education get a Waterloo and drop the 3rd tier rod skeleton

Lmao x 100000000
"Da nile" ain't just a river n Egypt W.

specktator 03-23-2011 12:00 PM

A few years back I fished 2 Oilman's Tournaments in Toledo. When u registered they gave u a free Kistler rod. Don't remember the models. The first one I got my dad broke the tip. (don't remember how, never tried to return it) The second one I got, I traded Asterisk for one of his Cast Away rods. :smokin:

Shawn Braquet 03-23-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 237649)
First off... It's " not" learn to spell.
2 I'm not even gonna argue with mr wizard. U are so caught up n bn right it's redicilous. The original arguement was that helium was or was not it the rod.... NOT the possiblity of putting helium n a rod. For once stay on topic.
Admit u were wrong, and next time u want to educate people about a topic do urself and the rest of us a favor and read about it. Ur bogus statement are becoming redicilous and makin u look completely unbelievable as a source of information.

I may be wrong but i believe you need to take some of your advice and look up "redicilous" unless you are trying to be funny, in which case it did not appear so and I apologize

PUREBAY2200 03-23-2011 12:14 PM

Re

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 237670)
I may be wrong but i believe you need to take some of your advice and look up "redicilous" unless you are trying to be funny, in which case it did not appear so and I apologize

Apology accepted:)

PUREBAY2200 03-23-2011 12:27 PM

I just talked to a guy who builds rods.... He gave me a new blank that waterPOO is using..... Said that he buys it for 80$ but waterPOO lists it @ 200$..... I told him something didn't smell right about that.
He then told mr that waterPOO fills the blank with methane gas...... That's the reason for the higher price!!!

"W" 03-23-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 237682)
I just talked to a guy who builds rods.... He gave me a new blank that waterPOO is using..... Said that he buys it for 80$ but waterPOO lists it @ 200$..... I told him something didn't smell right about that.
He then told mr that waterPOO fills the blank with methane gas...... That's the reason for the higher price!!!

U lie!!!!!! What's his name? And who does he work for...and list his number if he sells rods!!!

PUREBAY2200 03-23-2011 12:44 PM

James brown
Backcountry Custom Rods Franklinton, la
1-800- big-stix

all star rod 03-23-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 237688)
U lie!!!!!! What's his name? And who does he work for...and list his number if he sells rods!!!

Probably the same guy that told you HELIUM was in the blank.....:*****: