Quote:
|
Quote:
Lake Chuck Duck - you mean you let the gars go too??? Thats a shame!;) Lake Chuck DuckI dont even like bringin those things into my boat, all prehistoric lookin. Those fish freak me out. Lake Chuck DuckI dont even like bringin those things into my boat, all prehistoric lookin. Those fish freak me out. |
Sorry, not sure how that got repeated so many times at the end there!
|
I'll eat a Hard Head before I eat a Choupique(Cypress Trout)!!!
I love Garfish. Them's some good eatin'. |
cook'em like a garfish patty...they are good...i made the mistake of frying them one time..tasted like a fried piece of mud!
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted