SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dularge (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19545)

ckinchen 06-11-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fliesitdies (Post 266754)
Watsup boys it's fliesitdies from lasportsman. Iron man talked me into coming over here. Let's get some more reports on places further east such as dularge and cocodrie. Iron man says this site is better. I guess we'll see

Welcome, I see you are in my home town of redstick. Let's grow this site further east, I'm all for that....

iron man 06-11-2011 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=ckinchen;266980]Welcome, I see you are in my home town of redstick. Let's grow this site further east, I'm all for that....[/QUOTE]

x2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted