SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dove hunt (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20640)

DUCKGOGETTER 07-09-2011 07:44 AM

Same here

DUCKGOGETTER 07-09-2011 07:44 AM

So this means we need to get some short sleeve camo sc t-shirts?

hankscke123 07-09-2011 08:10 AM

And sunblock and off and also plenty of h2o I like to have died last year from heat exhaustion

jchief 07-09-2011 08:55 AM

Me and Matt are definately in.

Montauk17 07-09-2011 10:19 AM

I'm game if I am not working

DUCKGOGETTER 07-09-2011 10:24 AM

Hey guys if ya'll need any help getting anything ready for this just send me a pm and i'll give you my contact info.

Top Dawg 07-09-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER (Post 283104)
Hey guys if ya'll need any help getting anything ready for this just send me a pm and i'll give you my contact info.

x2

huntin fool 07-09-2011 12:08 PM

can I just take pics? I've had bad experiences with dove huntin lol

bgizzle 07-09-2011 12:17 PM

I'm down... It usually opens at noon the first weekend...

T-BAZ 07-09-2011 01:04 PM

Is your place on the north or south side of i-10? Just wondering cause i live north of jennings on hwy 97 behind garber farms and i have a big shop if we need a spot to get together after the hunt.

DUCKGOGETTER 07-09-2011 01:10 PM

Man if this goes through it's gonna be a blast can't wait

Top Dawg 07-09-2011 01:11 PM

It's gonna be a blasty blast!

Red Devil 07-09-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-BAZ (Post 283128)
Is your place on the north or south side of i-10? Just wondering cause i live north of jennings on hwy 97 behind garber farms and i have a big shop if we need a spot to get together after the hunt.

I'm north of I-10 off of the S curve on 26. I have an outdoor kitchen with a big patio and a pool, so we should have plenty of room as long as the whole website doesn't show up. LMAO

iron man 07-09-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Devil (Post 283184)
I'm north of I-10 off of the S curve on 26. I have an outdoor kitchen with a big patio and a pool, so we should have plenty of room as long as the whole website doesn't show up. LMAO


raffle off some spots ;)

Slidellkid 07-09-2011 04:28 PM

I am all for it. Can bring lots of food. If anybody wants to cook fish I have some freshly caught red snapper.

What type of field will we be hunting in?

Thanks for suggesting this, it could be really fun.

Dan

Red Devil 07-09-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slidellkid (Post 283202)
I am all for it. Can bring lots of food. If anybody wants to cook fish I have some freshly caught red snapper.

What type of field will we be hunting in?

Thanks for suggesting this, it could be really fun.

Dan

The field was rice year before last. They let it sit last year, and this year they disked it once to turn it over, and now the cows are grazing. Birds are there now< and I'm going to keep an eye on em to see if they stick around. Last year they disappeared right before hunting season. Field wasn't turned over though.

hankscke123 07-09-2011 11:19 PM

Beans

jaclyn.renea 07-10-2011 08:29 AM

Ill be there Jay, so the wife better be home! :)

Finfeatherfur 07-10-2011 08:33 AM

That sounds like a good day!! I can supply a pig and a coonass microwave! Somebody else will have to wake up to lite it!!! LOL!!

Gottogo49 07-10-2011 11:01 AM

I'm in if there is enough room. It would be fun just to watch and meet some of the SC folks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted