SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's Hynie? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20952)

Tiger260 07-18-2011 01:56 PM

Because I didn't want to have to tell y'all about my new one I had to order today, compliments of State Farm.

PaulMyers 07-18-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 288594)
Because I didn't want to have to tell y'all about my new one I had to order today, compliments of State Farm.

WHAT?????

southern151 07-18-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 288594)
Because I didn't want to have to tell y'all about my new one I had to order today, compliments of State Farm.

So, you thought someone would steal it while you were in the store?

"W" 07-18-2011 02:45 PM

I sold two Haynies at Academy,,,, had about 10 look and ask questions at the boat....two of them bought one.....one guy was from LC...older...he has a two tone one...other guy was from Houston...he got a Low side

SULPHITE 07-18-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 288594)
Because I didn't want to have to tell y'all about my new one I had to order today, compliments of State Farm.

you joking around or did your boat get stolen from Academy? :confused:

Duck Butter 07-18-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 288676)
you joking around or did your boat get stolen from Academy? :confused:

Think he is saying hypothetically he did not want to tell us....

SULPHITE 07-18-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 288697)
Think he is saying hypothetically he did not want to tell us....

gotcha...

Quote:

I sold two Haynies at Academy
Dang no crap eh?? What was your gross profit after all was said and done?? :smokin:

Bluechip 07-18-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 288703)
gotcha...



Dang no crap eh?? What was your gross profit after all was said and done?? :smokin:

No profit....just some extra free board on his next purchase.

all star rod 07-18-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 288709)
No profit....just some extra free board on his next purchase.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Duck Butter 07-18-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 288709)
No profit....just some extra free board on his next purchase.

and a big attaboy

Tiger260 07-18-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 288676)
you joking around or did your boat get stolen from Academy? :confused:

No I have never had a boat stolen from Academy. I was just saying having tackle, electronics, etc. sitting there amongst the general public is a little scary. Did have a truck stolen from Ruth's Chris once. Last week some idiot stole my bike outta my garage rode it two doors down and stole my neighbor's F-350. Wrecked it, then hauled butt on foot. Shoulda kept the bike!!

Tiger260 07-18-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 288656)
I sold two Haynies at Academy,,,, had about 10 look and ask questions at the boat....two of them bought one.....one guy was from LC...older...he has a two tone one...other guy was from Houston...he got a Low side

I sold one at a boat launch on Galveston Bay. He bought a clone to mine in bone.

drpuldo 07-18-2011 06:22 PM

lets see the boat

1fastmerc 07-18-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 288516)
Well, I guess I'll set some of this straight. It was mine. I pull it with a Tundra. It's all gray/black metal. I rigged it to fish bass tounaments, as well as, Big Lake. I don't live in University, and neither does my partner. Thanks for noticing though. I ran to fill it up, and realized I had a return to Academy sitting on my front seat. Was nervous with it parked in the lot out there.

Sorry buddy. I was just wondering if it was a Saltycajun member. Me and my wife are the one who drove by looking at your rig just as you were getting out of truck. I noticed you were in a hurry just thought you were going night fishing. By the way you have a fine setup.

PaulMyers 07-18-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 288811)
Sorry buddy. I was just wondering if it was a Saltycajun member. Me and my wife are the one who drove by looking at your rig just as you were getting out of truck. I noticed you were in a hurry just thought you were going night fishing. By the way you have a fine setup.

So he thinks the guy with the "PINK" boat is a thief, Go Figure! :rolleyes:

weedeater 07-18-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 288811)
Sorry buddy. I was just wondering if it was a Saltycajun member. Me and my wife are the one who drove by looking at your rig just as you were getting out of truck. I noticed you were in a hurry just thought you were going night fishing. By the way you have a fine setup.

you nothin but a trouble maker,I get scared every time you look at my boat.

weedeater 07-18-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 288821)
So he thinks the guy with the "PINK" boat is a thief, Go Figure! :rolleyes:

he needs to put some big chrome letters down the side that says 1fatmerc and let his true colors show

1fastmerc 07-18-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 288821)
So he thinks the guy with the "PINK" boat is a thief, Go Figure! :rolleyes:

Haha. I wouldn't trust anybody with a pink boat either.

1fastmerc 07-18-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 288822)
you nothin but a trouble maker,I get scared every time you look at my boat.

I get scared everytime I get in your boat because we are guaranteed to run out gas and need a tow. :-p

1fastmerc 07-18-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 288825)
he needs to put some big chrome letters down the side that says 1fatmerc and let his true colors show

Don't give all my ideas away. Lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted