SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Maniac Mullet Now Available!!!!!!!!! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21948)

"W" 08-11-2011 04:59 AM

I have the 1st ones to hit Big Lake.......I'm loaded up!!!

SaltyShaw 08-11-2011 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 304349)
Hmmm......slight handling fee?? I'm kidding!! You can't have them till after weigh in......deal?

That's dirty!!!

Dink 08-11-2011 05:49 PM

I just picked up all 8.......they purdy!!!

Jo-boater 08-11-2011 07:10 PM

Nice looking bait. Do you fish it like a chub, or is it a diving bait?

TidalSurge 08-11-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo-boater (Post 304877)
Nice looking bait. Do you fish it like a chub, or is it a diving bait?

Fish it like a 1/16 oz jig cast like a 3/8

Is it October Yet 08-11-2011 07:47 PM

What is the turnaround time on paypal orders and how are they shipped? I ordered 2 yesterday and was wondering when I will get them in New Orleans.

TidalSurge 08-11-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Is it October Yet (Post 304899)
What is the turnaround time on paypal orders and how are they shipped? I ordered 2 yesterday and was wondering when I will get them in New Orleans.

If you ordered yesterday they shipped this am. Usually 2-3 days.

Are you the one ordered 2 pearl/char?

Dink 08-11-2011 08:21 PM

Guys.....ill be bringing 8 to the tourny if y'all want to purchase them

Tiger260 08-11-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 304440)
I have the 1st ones to hit Big Lake.......I'm loaded up!!!

No you don't. I took them all today when I left

TidalSurge 08-19-2011 05:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23608Attachment 23609

TidalSurge 08-19-2011 05:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
How about this airbrush work.
Attachment 23610

Jedi Lure Tricks 08-19-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 304417)
Any in Lake Charles or Sulphur yet?


We got them in last monday, sorry i forgot to post it. :redface:

SaltERedneck 08-19-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi Lure Tricks (Post 308938)
We got them in last monday, sorry i forgot to post it. :redface:

dude i am heading there today!

TidalSurge 08-20-2011 08:49 PM

You would not believe how many questions we have had about colors. We are going to make a few darker ones I know and after that I am not sure. We will see how they sale. I encourage everyone to stop by and check them out. They are producing nice trout from Corpus to Big lake. We will have them in more stores after this week. And to the stores that are waiting on them I appologize we are working as fast as we can to get them out.


Also check us out on FaceBook for more updates. You can also see our big production line there. Don't forget while your in a store pick up a couple of packs of our Split Tail Mullets and Crazy Croakers.
MADE IN USA
Thanks
www.tidalsurgelures.com

trophytroutman 08-21-2011 08:18 AM

Like the pink ones.Killer color.

Dink 08-21-2011 10:36 AM

Can't find ya on Facebook......

mcjaredsandwich 08-21-2011 12:14 PM

Love the fact its usa made. Awesome colors too...gonna have to swing by the tackle box.

PaulMyers 08-21-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 310084)
Can't find ya on Facebook......

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tidal...92116804146320

Try here:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted