SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New disturbance in the gulf (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22927)

TTF FISHING 09-06-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy C (Post 318271)
Sucks having to sell off your living!!!!

I can feel your pain just by reading your post...prayers sent!

Andy C 09-06-2011 07:47 PM

Thanks

Chris Havoc 09-06-2011 09:09 PM

goodluck with the fires over that way Andy, you guys need some rain in the worst kind of way......

meaux fishing 09-06-2011 11:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I definitely feel your pain.. The good lord has blessed us this year with some rain later this summer...May and June we were in bad shape but when we finally got some in July everything took off. Just have faith the rain is coming for you guys I can feel it

inchspinner 09-06-2011 11:17 PM

yea bro.....gotta keep ya head up, my brotha lives in atx, its bad, its coming like meaux said..

Salty 09-06-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 318455)
I definitely feel your pain.. The good lord has blessed us this year with some rain later this summer...May and June we were in bad shape but when we finally got some in July everything took off. Just have faith the rain is coming for you guys I can feel it

BEVO

DUCKGOGETTER 09-07-2011 07:42 AM

Guys we really need to keep the state of texas in our prayers for some rain.

ckinchen 09-07-2011 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER (Post 318514)
Guys we really need to keep the state of texas in our prayers for some rain.

Thank you sir, we appreciate it.

wtretrievers 09-07-2011 09:42 AM

I'm 40 miles north of Amarillo, Its raining here, maybe it will move on south!

Andy C 09-07-2011 12:12 PM

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...907_120204.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 318455)
I definitely feel your pain.. The good lord has blessed us this year with some rain later this summer...May and June we were in bad shape but when we finally got some in July everything took off. Just have faith the rain is coming for you guys I can feel it

Haven't seen nothing that green in along time. We have put 8 in. On this200 ac. And it still looks like this with only25 cows left on that place. Thanks for the payers . I know it will rain sooner or latter .


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted