SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Benelli Nova (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23479)

mcjaredsandwich 09-21-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 325686)
That's what I figured. Trey! Hook a guy up for next season! Lol even part time will work.

B you should just got the super nova. That way, when da geese get low, you hit the button and pop in a 3 1/2 in.

Bout the only difference between the 2.. and the stock and grip

He called you.....padna! Thems fightin words. :smokin:

huntin fool 09-21-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenner18 (Post 325689)
We will see what we can do ..for a small fee...LOL

I can work out a small fee lol.
And mcjared, but I actually know this padna.

Dink 09-21-2011 10:10 PM

Shoulda just got the BPS

Shawn Braquet 09-22-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 325686)
That's what I figured. Trey! Hook a guy up for next season! Lol even part time will work.

B you should just got the super nova. That way, when da geese get low, you hit the button and pop in a 3 1/2 in.

Bout the only difference between the 2.. and the stock and grip

you can do that with the nova fool:smokin:

Shawn Braquet 09-22-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 325691)
I can work out a small fee lol.
And mcjared, but I actually know this padna.

you sound like pookie looking for a job

huntin fool 09-22-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 325885)
you sound like pookie looking for a job

Beach please. Go practice blowing your duck and speck calls.

This pookie right here is trying to get a legit guide job so I won't have to tell a "white lie" to our "friends"

Shawn Braquet 09-22-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 326043)
Beach please. Go practice blowing your duck and speck calls.

This pookie right here is trying to get a legit guide job so I won't have to tell a "white lie" to our "friends"

you may wanna watch your words lil one, last i heard, if you wanna hunt JB this weekend, I will be "guiding" you!:eek::smokin::D

huntin fool 09-22-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 326071)
you may wanna watch your words lil one, last i heard, if you wanna hunt JB this weekend, I will be "guiding" you!:eek::smokin::D

Im going to pitkin this weekend.....not


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted