SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dularge Trouts 12/1 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25752)

iron man 12-02-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajun bill (Post 357893)
Hit Lake Decade out of Falgout Landing this morning (late, about 8:30 a.m.) Drift and fish, drift and fish, in the middle of the lake, managed 44 for my son and I and two bonus reds by 1pm. Sparkle beetle under a cork. No pics.

Not bad. They had a good bit anchored out in the lake when we were running back in yesterday. It was quite windy and choppy.

pricecb 12-02-2011 08:03 PM

Going hit Decade in the morning. Wasnt sure if I should go till I saw this post. Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted