SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stranger danger (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26037)

weedeater 12-11-2011 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 361696)
Lmbo. It took me a second for it to hit me. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he is big and he is mean

1fastmerc 12-11-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 361697)
he is big and he is mean

Lol. What you feed dat thing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weedeater 12-11-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 361700)
Lol. What you feed dat thing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunk college students :D

1fastmerc 12-11-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 361701)
drunk college students :D

Now you just sick


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcjaredsandwich 12-11-2011 02:14 PM

Another thread hijacked by weed and merc.

Montauk17 12-11-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 361719)
Another thread hijacked by weed and merc.

Doing what they do best. :shaking:

weedeater 12-11-2011 02:30 PM

I was just showing my guard off, I stoped posting so don't be haten:rolleyes:

outcast 12-11-2011 04:55 PM

So how did he get in? You left the door open? Or did he break in?

1fastmerc 12-11-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outcast (Post 361764)
So how did he get in? You left the door open? Or did he break in?

That's what Ive been wanting to know.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longcast 12-11-2011 05:06 PM

[QUOTE=outcast;361764]So how did he get in? You left the door open? Or did he break in

There is a old garage that is under construction. The side door was unlocked. I guess he made his way through there. It will be locked up for now on.

outcast 12-11-2011 05:10 PM

Thats some scary **** man. Glad no one was hurt.

PaulMyers 12-11-2011 05:13 PM

J, how many did you have last night? ;) It seems that if he was that bad off and in an unfamiliar house he would have made all kinds of noise trying to find a couch. I would think that you or your wife would have heard something.

Just sayin'
EVO

1fastmerc 12-11-2011 05:26 PM

Not to make light of what happened but it woulda been a lot worse if he tried getting in bed with y'all. That coulda had a bad ending.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcjaredsandwich 12-11-2011 06:28 PM

I text before I come over. If there is a dude on the couch and no text from me, shoot em. or tell them to give you their money then call the cops.

Tightline11 12-11-2011 06:38 PM

You need an alarm system like I have and you can leave your doors unlocked all the time. It black and tan and weights about 130 lbs and she don't like nobody and has never been around anybody but wife and kids. I know she will bite got two under her belt so far. She is a Rottie best dogs in the world.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

1fastmerc 12-11-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tightline11 (Post 361784)
You need an alarm system like I have and you can leave your doors unlocked all the time. It black and tan and weights about 130 lbs and she don't like nobody and has never been around anybody but wife and kids. I know she will bite got two under her belt so far. She is a Rottie best dogs in the world.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Lol. That's the best ones. Unless they tennis balls. :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iron man 12-11-2011 07:03 PM

Thats crazy

Somebody was trying to unlock my truck at the Texas club last night drunk as hell. I walked up he looked at me and said something along the lines of "my damn key won't work." Stuck mine in unlocked it and I think he said "damn how'd you do that?" I go, "cuz its my truck."

phiboyy13 12-11-2011 09:00 PM

Luke bryann = take my drunk *** home. Hahahaha....lmao

Dink 12-11-2011 09:07 PM

This Home is protected by Rottweiler security.

Dink 12-11-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tightline11 (Post 361784)
You need an alarm system like I have and you can leave your doors unlocked all the time. It black and tan and weights about 130 lbs and she don't like nobody and has never been around anybody but wife and kids. I know she will bite got two under her belt so far. She is a Rottie best dogs in the world.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Always on patrol.....love em!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted