SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Trolling motor (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28069)

meaux fishing 02-14-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 392763)
Sounds like to forgot to pick it up and got on step......I bent them a few times. Nothing a 2x4 and a hammer won't fix.

Nah just hit a reef lol. Not very hard though but it bent the crap out of it and there was a chip knocked off the magnet in the foot.

Montauk17 02-14-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 392766)
Nah just hit a reef lol. Not very hard though but it bent the crap out of it and there was a chip knocked off the magnet in the foot.

Yeah I guess it don't take much with that heavy triton

jchief 02-14-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 392766)
Nah just hit a reef lol. Not very hard though but it bent the crap out of it and there was a chip knocked off the magnet in the foot.

Hanging around Ray huh???

meaux fishing 02-14-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 392776)
Hanging around Ray huh???

Lol...it was like the second trip I took it out and I didn't realize how far down it was in the water.

PaulMyers 02-14-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 392766)
Nah just hit a reef lol. Not very hard though but it bent the crap out of it and there was a chip knocked off the magnet in the foot.

I wasn't there for the reef but I do remember it got bent worse while we were out 1 day. :o

Did you ever fix the PowerPole?
+1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted