SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Info needed on 7.3 Powerstroke (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28079)

Mako19 02-14-2012 04:05 PM

That truck is a beast! They have yet to match its reliability or power since. My uncle had one for his company that I worked at and I dogged the crap out of that truck. It now belongs to my Dad with 300k + miles and the motor runs like a clock. It did take a new transmission bc it stayed with a work trailer behind it. Also, watch the front end. The one I am talking of is in need of a new front end; ball joints or whatever but the steering is very loose. You can not stop that motor!

I once saw that truck yank a cement truck out of the mud with 10 yards of wet cement in it.

jdm4x43732 02-14-2012 05:37 PM

That one being a 350 should have a real solid front axle not that TTB which is not as good. TTB is not much better than IFS.

Harley123 02-14-2012 07:08 PM

if you dont buy it let me know where its at because I will buy it

BIRD DOG 02-15-2012 01:30 AM

Im goin get it tomorrow,Thanks for all the info


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted