SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   State Tax refund up to 3K for flex fuel vehicle (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29535)

all star rod 03-26-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 410520)
I'm 200% against Flex Fuel... I love to burn gas... Oil and gas is what pays my bills so you will never see my family in a flex fuel Obamaocmy vehicle

Well I guess you will have to buy a diesel. Most truck being made are flex fuel now. They still run on gas.
BTW, the flex fuel e85 is due to gas going to going to 5% more ethanol. Most stations are 10% now but they will go to 15%.

Also, this buisness pays my bills to....both with refining oil and bio-fuels....

all star rod 03-26-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 410521)
Good luck finding a new truck that is not flex fuel compatible

X2.....I am sure W has connections....I bet he will special order one.:rolleyes:

BTW, I do not think W understands that he is buring ethanol in his vehicles unless he goes to a place that sells gas with no ethanol. They are getting harder and harder to find.

"W" 03-26-2012 05:54 PM

Just bought my wife a new Toyota SUV ..not flex...and I have a 2010 chevy not flex....
I have a boat..not flex...I have a 4wheeler no flex ...have a lawnmower not flexed...have a weed eater not flex.....have a leaf blower not flex....have a generator not flex

I think we love gas

Cajun Outdoors 03-26-2012 05:59 PM

I didn't put that info to cause an argument. Many people who are heavy anti-Obama should be informed where this $ comes from. I see it as welfare for these alternative fuel industries not for the person that claims it. I didnt buy one but I'd surely claim it if I did. I don't make the rules I just play by them.

The solar tax credit is insane. I've done some people's returns that are getting $50k back from the state and $30k back from fed for switching their houses to solar(80%of the total cost). Solar is a dream, the only way it pays for itself is if they give you the equipment and then only on sunny days.

"W" 03-26-2012 06:05 PM

When you can plow a field on sugar water.... Call me...until then... Drill baby Drill

ckinchen 03-26-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun Outdoors (Post 410534)
I didn't put that info to cause an argument. Many people who are heavy anti-Obama should be informed where this $ comes from. I see it as welfare for these alternative fuel industries not for the person that claims it. I didnt buy one but I'd surely claim it if I did. I don't make the rules I just play by them.

The solar tax credit is insane. I've done some people's returns that are getting $50k back from the state and $30k back from fed for switching their houses to solar(80%of the total cost). Solar is a dream, the only way it pays for itself is if they give you the equipment and then only on sunny days.

Well said.

jchief 03-26-2012 06:41 PM

And just think what the E85 is going to do to your outboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tightline11 03-26-2012 06:56 PM

Add a little more to this if you drive a GM product or Chrysler product then you have helped in the Obama situation cause which auto companies took the bail out that have never been paid back and which ones (Ford) didn't take it. The GM and Chrysler vehicle have the government engines in them at least that is what I'm told. Yes all I drive is Ford 2010 Lariat and 2011 Lariat.

Micah 03-26-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tightline11 (Post 410570)
Add a little more to this if you drive a GM product or Chrysler product then you have helped in the Obama situation cause which auto companies took the bail out that have never been paid back and which ones (Ford) didn't take it. The GM and Chrysler vehicle have the government engines in them at least that is what I'm told. Yes all I drive is Ford 2010 Lariat and 2011 Lariat.

Want a cookie?

jlincecum 03-26-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 410540)
Well said.

add this to my list boss:D

meaux fishing 03-26-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 410573)
Want a cookie?

I do... what kind you got?

Tightline11 03-26-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 410573)
Want a cookie?

Only if you have milk to go with the cookie and i want more than one than one cookie and the milk had to be delivered to the store by a Ford vehicle. 😱

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

meaux fishing 03-26-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tightline11 (Post 410580)
Only if you have milk to go with the cookie and i want more than one than one cookie and the milk had to be delivered to the store by a Ford vehicle. 😱

hahahahahaha

Micah 03-26-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 410576)
I do... what kind you got?

The kind with cream filling

"W" 03-26-2012 07:18 PM

Ford almost folded just like GM...they both have a horriable money balance

Chevy is Proven a Better Truck so thats why I drive Chevy...BTW....This was way before Obama even became a Muslim

Tightline11 03-26-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 410586)

Chevy is Proven a Better Truck so thats why I drive Chevy...BTW....This was way before Obama even became a Muslim

Key word almost which only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes. All or over priced but I have had two GM products and both were taken back by GM after I filed the lemon law lawsuit or them.

scott craft 03-26-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 410586)

Wish my Chevy's would have proved it.

"W" 03-26-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tightline11 (Post 410595)
Key word almost which only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes. All or over priced but I have had two GM products and both were taken back by GM after I filed the lemon law lawsuit or them.

Well I have owned 13 GM's between me and wife...

Im on my 10th GM truck since 17 years old.....Only problem I ever had was wrecking them

I used most as farm trucks and tore them to no ends....

My Dad is on his 20th GM truck and never had any real issures

BUT I did own on FORD in High School... JUNK

There was a few Farmers who ran Fords and they all had tranny and power train problems from pulling equp.

Chevy has been the Stongest Truck for Years

scott craft 03-26-2012 07:34 PM

For every person who has had good luck with GM and bad luck with Ford there is someone with the exact opposite experience. There is probably someone who's had good luck with Dodge and bad luck with the others. It's all opinion. I like Ford and have had good luck with them. The only fact is that whether or not Ford was in good financial shape or not, they didn't take the bailouts GM and Chrysler took and they didn't go bankrupt after taking them.

BossHog 03-26-2012 07:43 PM

Is there a website to look at this online?