SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tournament In or Out? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31852)

ckinchen 05-29-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 438996)
Trying like hell, but my anniversary is Aug. 2. I'll definately buy an entry.

Bring her with you. ;)

Then take her to the Casino for a nice dinner that evening, works everytime or so I am told.

Top Dawg 05-29-2012 08:03 AM

I'm planning on it

Raymond 05-30-2012 10:27 PM

Krew of kaos is down fer Fo, prob only 2 fishin but wil pickup slack for those who are scared Gurls. All u beotches get yo dimes togetha and perticipate so we can kongregate at da pernt! Keepin it reel inda Chuck!

Black Drum Regards,

Home Slice

weedeater 05-30-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 440088)
Krew of kaos is down fer Fo, prob only 2 fishin but wil pickup slack for those who are scared Gurls. All u beotches get yo dimes togetha and perticipate so we can kongregate at da pernt! Keepin it reel inda Chuck!

Black Drum Regards,

Home Slice

After reading that I got to thinking and someone needs to get while of Ratdog:cool:

PaulMyers 05-30-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 440103)
After reading that I got to thinking and someone needs to get while of Ratdog:cool:

While of Ratdog ??? Now I'm :confused:

weedeater 05-30-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 440105)
While of Ratdog ??? Now I'm :confused:

:shaking:get ahold :spineyes:

PaulMyers 05-30-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 440118)
:shaking:get ahold :spineyes:

LOL

weedeater 05-31-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 440120)
LOL

I can't spell, my screen is busted so I can't type or read half what's on here and my auto correct ain't helping.... think I covered the bases:D so when do we need to pay up for tournament

Salty 05-31-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 440123)
I can't spell, my screen is busted so I can't type or read half what's on here and my auto correct ain't helping.... think I covered the bases:D so when do we need to pay up for tournament


Yeah, yeah, yeah...."damn phone". :rolleyes: :cool:


;)

PaulMyers 05-31-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 440123)
I can't spell, my screen is busted so I can't type or read half what's on here and my auto correct ain't helping.... think I covered the bases:D so when do we need to pay up for tournament

Very nice coverage, well done!

I'll be glad to take your donations! ;)

Seriously, I would think Casey will be setting something up soon.

Ducktrickster 05-31-2012 06:19 AM

Me and goldenrod

evis102 05-31-2012 07:20 PM

In

ckinchen 05-31-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 440456)
In

Same crew as last year?

Andy C 06-01-2012 10:59 AM

I am in with 2 other guys, 3 total.can we prepay or have to go to the capt meeting?? Where is the meeting going to be??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted