SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   For "W" (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33524)

Mako19 07-09-2012 04:38 PM

Somebody had to say it. It's public lake.

FREON 07-09-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-TOP (Post 459368)
Hey "W" I was the T-top trouble throwing the net on the reef. didn't seem to effect my fishing that day or the previous. Thats not the 1st time i have thrown for bait on that reef. I think its ok for me to do what i want inside my 300ft... if everyone would have been anchored up 40 yards from each other, i wouldnt have thrown... not to offend any delicate fisherman. But when you the only boat with in a 100yds, and I know i'm still going to catch, after 2 casts of a net 4 feet from my boat, i thinks its ok. BTW, fished out of a 22' triton for 3yrs before i bought the 23' ranger w/T-top i have had now for 4yrs. Wouldn't have another 22' plus boat without one and I've been fishing all my life.

it looked like you were the only one not catching fish that morning anyway, after you Bit....d and wined at those 2 guys in the skeeter because they were smoking the trout and you weren't, i watched them set up, they didn't cut you off. trolled in, set up, and started smoking them!

whats your address so i can mail you the money for my big lake fishing permit, since you are the majority owned of the lake????

Great 1st post. :cheers::welcome: Always has been and always will be at least 2 sides to every story.

PUREBAY2200 07-09-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-TOP (Post 459368)
Hey "W" I was the T-top trouble throwing the net on the reef. didn't seem to effect my fishing that day or the previous. Thats not the 1st time i have thrown for bait on that reef. I think its ok for me to do what i want inside my 300ft... if everyone would have been anchored up 40 yards from each other, i wouldnt have thrown... not to offend any delicate fisherman. But when you the only boat with in a 100yds, and I know i'm still going to catch, after 2 casts of a net 4 feet from my boat, i thinks its ok. BTW, fished out of a 22' triton for 3yrs before i bought the 23' ranger w/T-top i have had now for 4yrs. Wouldn't have another 22' plus boat without one and I've been fishing all my life.

it looked like you were the only one not catching fish that morning anyway, after you Bit....d and wined at those 2 guys in the skeeter because they were smoking the trout and you weren't, i watched them set up, they didn't cut you off. trolled in, set up, and started smoking them!

whats your address so i can mail you the money for my big lake fishing permit, since you are the majority owned of the lake????


hey man!!!! i like u!!! awsome post!!!!:D

Jadams 07-09-2012 04:54 PM

I've fished out this same t-top! Dudes no rookie as matter of fact my profile pic is from this t-top. He can beat 80 percent of the guides on this lake

rustyb 07-09-2012 05:02 PM

Is it OK to have a t top on an offshore boat?

"W" 07-09-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-TOP (Post 459368)
Hey "W" I was the T-top trouble throwing the net on the reef. didn't seem to effect my fishing that day or the previous. Thats not the 1st time i have thrown for bait on that reef. I think its ok for me to do what i want inside my 300ft... if everyone would have been anchored up 40 yards from each other, i wouldnt have thrown... not to offend any delicate fisherman. But when you the only boat with in a 100yds, and I know i'm still going to catch, after 2 casts of a net 4 feet from my boat, i thinks its ok. BTW, fished out of a 22' triton for 3yrs before i bought the 23' ranger w/T-top i have had now for 4yrs. Wouldn't have another 22' plus boat without one and I've been fishing all my life.

it looked like you were the only one not catching fish that morning anyway, after you Bit....d and wined at those 2 guys in the skeeter because they were smoking the trout and you weren't, i watched them set up, they didn't cut you off. trolled in, set up, and started smoking them!

whats your address so i can mail you the money for my big lake fishing permit, since you are the majority owned of the lake????

Cool story pro
But I was 1st on the reef and boated 13 trout before you woke up...if you noticed we were only throwing topwater ...and I guess you was missing all those blow ups

2nd I don't need live bait to catch fish....
And if you think that skeeter did not cut me off your a moron

And anyone can catch fish on a reef with live shrimp....

But we left and went found our own fish with out being surrounded by live bait chunckers who have zero skill

rustyb 07-09-2012 05:09 PM

[QUOTE="W";459398]
And anyone can catch fish on a reef with live shrimp....



Not true.... I cant!!

"W" 07-09-2012 05:12 PM

Live Shrimp its what for dinner

PUREBAY2200 07-09-2012 05:22 PM

W
Xplain why u hate t-tops, live bait & boats that come within 100 yards.......

T-TOP 07-09-2012 05:25 PM

i was there at 5:45am and you and the skeeter were there before me.... it did look like you were throwing top. kind of hard to tell from 100 yards away. That is odd that the topwater bite shut down at 6:00am though. Had my 13 yr old son with me, he want to go fish that reef with live pogy so thats what we did. give him a couple years and he will be smokin you too....

you were as far away from him when he moved in, as you were from me when i threw my net.... and im not sure if anyone can catch, i never saw your crew boat a fish... you left fish biting. With a total of 3 boats on that whole reef.... good move "W"... is that what you call skill??? We all know you are very skilled at complaining i did hear that with my own ears that morning....

PUREBAY2200 07-09-2012 05:27 PM

I bet ur son is taller then W.......

"W" 07-09-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-TOP (Post 459422)
i was there at 5:45am and you and the skeeter were there before me.... it did look like you were throwing top. kind of hard to tell from 100 yards away. That is odd that the topwater bite shut down at 6:00am though. Had my 13 yr old son with me, he want to go fish that reef with live pogy so thats what we did. give him a couple years and he will be smokin you too....

you were as far away from him when he moved in, as you were from me when i threw my net.... and im not sure if anyone can catch, i never saw your crew boat a fish... you left fish biting. With a total of 3 boats on that whole reef.... good move "W"... is that what you call skill??? We all know you are very skilled at complaining i did hear that with my own ears that morning....

Let's see

I was on anchor catching trout when pilgrim shrimp thrower started trolling at me....he got as close that I could hit his boat ...then when we we set anchor again he moved right where I was casting

Trolling wide open and his boat slapping and then he killed my bite
I left and got on a great (artificial only) bite around long point and was back before yall even left the reef soaking


And when I left you sure were quick to come potlick him and pull In my spot

I was lmao ..that was classic pilgrim potlicking 101

Jadams 07-09-2012 05:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 37027 no but he can catch big fish 2 kids 13 and caught over 10 trout over 7lbs so obviously ol t top knows what he's doing.

PUREBAY2200 07-09-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 459435)
Let's see

I was on anchor catching trout when pilgrim shrimp thrower started trolling at me....he got as close that I could hit his boat ...then when we we set anchor again he moved right where I was casting

Trolling wide open and his boat slapping and then he killed my bite
I left and got on a great (artificial only) bite around long point and was back before yall even left the reef soaking

Grow up..... U claim to have so many spots..... Just move on..... But we all know ur overreacting to what actually occured

PUREBAY2200 07-09-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadams (Post 459436)
Attachment 37027 no but he can catch big fish 2 kids 13 and caught over 10 trout over 7lbs so obviously ol t top knows what he's doing.

Awesome!!!!:work::work:

"W" 07-09-2012 05:44 PM

Edward ...don't make me post the Ex"bert" pic

"W" 07-09-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 459439)
Grow up..... U claim to have so many spots..... Just move on..... But we all know ur overreacting to what actually occured

can u read....I did move on....and I found my own fish...

I don't care if the guy boats 11lbers on live bait all day.... No great fishermen throws castnet on a reef they are trying to fish
And it might not kill a live bait bite but it will kill a topwater bite

PUREBAY2200 07-09-2012 05:49 PM

U honestly think I care.... That pic is from my honeymoon.
Post away ya lil ankle biter!!

mstulb 07-09-2012 05:49 PM

T-Top saved my life offshore this weekend. Bout to get one in my Kenner! Haha
Honestly would piss me off beyond belief if had to cast a couple hundred times in a day, it got bad with 4 of us on a 28ft boat throwing Big tuna plugs. Has to Aggrevating on a 22ft bay boat.

PUREBAY2200 07-09-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 459450)
can u read....I did move on....and I found my own fish...

I don't care if the guy boats 11lbers on live bait all day.... No great fishermen throws castnet on a reef they are trying to fish
And it might not kill a live bait bite but it will kill a topwater bite

How big is the reef were talking about??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted