SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Boat advice. (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33726)

toolpush 07-15-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rippinlips55 (Post 462803)
We have been lookin at the mako for a while and I never realy found antthing about them....we also looked at the redfisher 21 thanks for the advice!

I was the same way. When I found the 18 LTS at the dealer in Abbeville, I had never seen that boat before and could not find any reviews from people who owned one. Took the chance and made the purchase. So far I have not been dissapointed.

1fastmerc 07-15-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toolpush (Post 462841)
I was the same way. When I found the 18 LTS at the dealer in Abbeville, I had never seen that boat before and could not find any reviews from people who owned one. Took the chance and made the purchase. So far I have not been dissapointed.

I've been looking at that boat for quite a while now. My family has outgrown my alweld so we are hoping to upgrade to this boat next yr. I've been wanting to here some real reviews from people who actually own the boat and not reviews from salesman.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lapipeliner79 07-15-2012 03:15 PM

Boat
 
If ur looking for a jam up boat for both marsh fishing and lake and you wouldnt mind buying used text me at 337-842-7794

Smoke Shack BBQ 07-15-2012 03:22 PM

If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the Mako 18lts.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Kajundave 07-15-2012 04:07 PM

I have the X22 ShearWater... love it, it's a crossover, flats and bay, it eats up a hard 2 ft chop, relatively dry, can cruz at 45 mph at 3900RPMs and 65ish hooked up 2 men full of fuel!

Kajundave 07-15-2012 04:13 PM

I fished out of the Hewes Redfisher 21 thats one fine boat, but seemed to be wet compaired to the X22

toolpush 07-15-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoke Shack BBQ (Post 462877)
If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the Mako 18lts.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Would have to look at the paper work but I think it was 26,000. It came with these options installed-90 Hp optimax, 4 blade SS prop, Hyd steering, aluminum trailer with brakes, and hull paint. I added 2 fishing seats, bimini top, and 70 pound thrust Minn Kota trolling motor.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted